full class(max out class)

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
So you want to be both a Ranged and Melee Mercenary?

You could do a bit of both, but honestly, its never as effective as going full Ranged or full Melee

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Lil spoiler alert
When lv11 and 12 become a thing, during lv12 you will be given a choice between upgrading your "second attack" from a flurry to a full attack, or getting the "second attack" perk you didn't choose at lv8.

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
So you want to be both a Ranged and Melee Mercenary?

You could do a bit of both, but honestly, its never as effective as going full Ranged or full Melee

I tried to save edit and oh boy, i found some issues trying to full merc. The game doesnt mind if you dual class but trying to fill out the same class again and it goes insane. maybe i was doing it wrong but it caused some of the special perks to not appear * and 2 it caused the game to not allow me to upgrade my stats.
is it supposed to do that or did i do something wrong?(can you try it?)
Lil spoiler alert
When lv11 and 12 become a thing, during lv12 you will be given a choice between upgrading your "second attack" from a flurry to a full attack, or getting the "second attack" perk you didn't choose at lv8.

that would be nice

Last edited:

BoyHowdy000

Oct 2, 2018
Lil spoiler alert
What's the difference between a flurry and a full attack? Just the accuracy?