Fucking Kyoko when starting as a female

Bre Karn

Aug 31, 2015
My currently highest-level PC started out female, and I just got to the point where I should be able to 'share essence' with Kyoko.

Is there a way to use a transform item (based on the mushroom?) to get my character a cock? Or shouldn't Kyoko be able to offer some kind of herm TF (aren't kitsune supposed to be adept shapeshifters or something? :p ) to solve this unfortunate lack of dick?

(Because I really don't want to again go through the grind with a new male PC...)

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
We'll have the pink and blue eggs out soon.

Drake, if you could post some console magic in the meantime to add cock, that would be appreciated.

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
Adding another request for a way to do this. Was a little disappointed when combinations of the turgid mushrooms didn't grow one.

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Or shouldn't Kyoko be able to offer some kind of herm TF (aren't kitsune supposed to be adept shapeshifters or something? :p ) to solve this unfortunate lack of dick?

Wouldn't make huge bets on whether Kiyoko is meant to be written on the giving end, but then again it's up to author (unless you meant her transforming the PC?). After all the idea is that she receives fluids.

Bre Karn

Aug 31, 2015
Wouldn't make huge bets on whether Kiyoko is meant to be written on the giving end, but then again it's up to author (unless you meant her transforming the PC?). After all the idea is that she receives fluids.
Eeerr, I meant as in Kyoko growing a female Champion a cock ;)

Bre Karn

Aug 31, 2015
Are the Harpies the only source of TF eggs? I kind of want one for getting a dick on my female char... without too much grinding.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Currently, harpies are the only source of TF eggs.