Fuck Patreon ToS I found something better for now

Veilwolf

Sep 6, 2018
Somewhere In The U.S Wasteland
I've come across a much better site for my content creations Before Patreon I used deviant art now since my Gory ,Incest, Rapey Orgy game Eternal Damnation:Hell's Conquest Unity Content had become flagged by Patreon I had been searching for alternatives. I notices a Few scenes in TiTS got changed due to patreon's bullshit I was told about kimochi.co I looked into it I am entitled to 100% of my profits and my content remains uninhibited, taboo and dark as ever my only gripe is they sometimes edit my shit luckily I have a my backup copy and reupload it then they don't mess with my shit anymore (Gives an evil Chuckle)....so Fen how about a Switch? I can't help but wonder what crowdfunding Slice of Venture 2 is using I for one know it's not patreon as they forbid Incest & Bestiality which is big in that game.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I've come across a much better site for my content creations Before Patreon I used deviant art now since my Gory ,Incest, Rapey Orgy game Eternal Damnation:Hell's Conquest Unity Content had become flagged by Patreon I had been searching for alternatives. I notices a Few scenes in TiTS got changed due to patreon's bullshit I was told about kimochi.co I looked into it I am entitled to 100% of my profits and my content remains uninhibited, taboo and dark as ever my only gripe is they sometimes edit my shit luckily I have a my backup copy and reupload it then they don't mess with my shit anymore (Gives an evil Chuckle)....so Fen how about a Switch? I can't help but wonder what crowdfunding Slice of Venture 2 is using I for one know it's not patreon as they forbid Incest & Bestiality which is big in that game.
Youre much better off trying to contact him directly than doing this.

Aimless Rogue

Nov 11, 2016
somewhere around here
I can already hear the lock.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Almost close to necro, I would think. But yeah; Sucks ass and not in the good way.
It's going to get more relevant if they can prove Paypal/Stripe did this to protect Patreon. Anti-trust hearings can get pretty brutal.

Last edited: