FubMistress Art Thread // New; couple commissions

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Finished a commission for @hitoroki - Shibari scene featuring my androgynous monk Sunu and her android geisha 6.
QgkNMgp.png
aFrg1u1.png

Interested in a commission? pop a message! I won't bite :)

Also please go check out Hitokori's own art-thread (link), they're holding an art auction to cover some unfortunate sudden expenses ❤️

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Too rich for my blood! *throws down cards*
I love your artwork, but I don't have much in the way of money right now. Maybe one day in the future I will be lucky enough to be able to commission you.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Too rich for my blood! *throws down cards*
I love your artwork, but I don't have much in the way of money right now. Maybe one day in the future I will be lucky enough to be able to commission you.

Yeah i get that a lot. But Important to me is that my art pleases people ;3

I've been thinking about making a Furaffinity account to get a larger audience. But none artist i know can tell me enough about the site to make a decision. i have a Tumblr, but that is honestly not a great place for selling art. Everything feels so dislocated and cold. You don't get any feedback on a site like tumblr, it's not build for it.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
If you ask me Tumblr is that way due to a certain percentage of the people who use it, not a fault of the site itself. But I could be wrong.
When it comes to Furaffinity, what the hey? Make an account, throw a whole bunch of your art up there, as well as your commission prices, and see how it goes. Worst comes to worst you get no response, but with art like yours I am sure you will get a ton of bites!

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
'Ello again!

Get used to these massive drops in activity, it's gonna be the norm for me. I may not post in a while but i still remain very much in reach, if anyone want's to get hold of me, either via DM or comments. I promise.

Anyway, Here's a commission for @Draconoid - featuring their ferret-modded Kui-tan.
uvyI07A.png

E6j5lqk.png

Interested in a commission? DM me and we'll see what i can offer ❤︎

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
'Ello again!

Get used to these massive drops in activity, it's gonna be the norm for me. I may not post in a while but i still remain very much in reach, if anyone want's to get hold of me, either via DM or comments. I promise.

Anyway, Here's a commission for @Draconoid - featuring their ferret-modded Kui-tan.
uvyI07A.png

E6j5lqk.png

This reminds me of cathing.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
ithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsatleastitlookslikeitwould:eek:

Last edited:

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
'Ello again!

uvyI07A.png

E6j5lqk.png

That's some really fantastic artwork there FubMistress, even if it does depict one of my anti-fetishes. :eyepop:

You've made me even more eager to get some money for commissions of my own. ;)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Back in the days of the old forum, there was a thread named "Bonerkillers and Cunnydriers". I assume that's where "anti-fetishes" would go.

Reactions: Night Trap

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
ithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsatleastitlookslikeitwould:eek:
After like 10 times it starts just feeling weird, rather than painful.

Atleast, unless you have a UTI, in which case it feels like jabbing glass shards into your urethra.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
No sir, I don't like it.

Draconoid

Feb 14, 2017
Atlantic side of the USA
In the future, sterile lube, nanomachines and the good ol' socialized Anat healthcare system mean there's negligible risks involved with the act. Besides, he wouldn't be sticking it there if he didn't enjoy it, there's no reason to imagine this kui-tan's in any discomfort.

Sorry for scarring y'all, I guess. Takes his glorious mahogany balls to go enjoy them alone

Reactions: Night Trap

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Sounding shouldn't really be all that dangerous so long as the... stick, as it were, is sanitized, not too larged, and slick.

Reactions: Draconoid

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Like Woider says sounding it isn't as bad as it seems. First time of course if you've never done it before you'll get a burning sensation afterwards but that fades a day or two. It's like any muscle if you stretch and use a muscle that hasn't ever had that done it'll be sore. Afterwards though you don't notice unless you use a larger sound than the urethra isn't used to and isn't stretched to accommodate it. Also clean your tools after use kids, like with alcoholic rubbing pads or other means to sterilize.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Like Woider says sounding it isn't as bad as it seems. First time of course if you've never done it before you'll get a burning sensation afterwards but that fades a day or two. It's like any muscle if you stretch and use a muscle that hasn't ever had that done it'll be sore. Afterwards though you don't notice unless you use a larger sound than the urethra isn't used to and isn't stretched to accommodate it. Also clean your tools after use kids, like with alcoholic rubbing pads or other means to sterilize.
The best thing to do, really, is use disposables from a sealed packet.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Y'all better stay away from muh dick.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Christ man, if I didn't want a shroud in why would I want tweezers or a microscope.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
For some reason this comment reminded me of Guts. Which story were you thinking of?

That one. Contains an anecdote about a teenager who sticks a needle of wax down his john thomas, which then melts.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I have a question, is there a particular reason you draw all the bovines' noses so large and flat?

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
I have a question, is there a particular reason you draw all the bovines' noses so large and flat?

Probably not a real reason aside from " i like big noses and i cannot lie". Same with me tending to draw women with strong jawlines - thing that i happen to do and not notice.

It can be an issue for people who like more daintier features, i really need to learn to catch that.