FubMistress Art Thread // New; couple commissions

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
I love all of them, but I'm a sucker for the superhuman voluptuousness and overall "legendary pokemon" feel of 5.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd really like more lithe women with modest endowments. "High speed, low drag."

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
I love all of them, but I'm a sucker for the superhuman voluptuousness and overall "legendary pokemon" feel of 5.

Lol.

You can only fuck lvl 5. busap royal if you catch one using a masterball(s) with a team made completely of Mimbranes.

I'd really like more lithe women with modest endowments. "High speed, low drag."

That sounds good. I admit, most NPCs having everything above D-cup is getting kinda dull - not that i was into it in the first place.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Yeah i get that. As i'm not into women, all the things you mentioned are here purely for design-reasons. In fact, i like size-differerence a lot in the design aspect - way of characters. It's not something i'm able to pop a boner over. Gonna be insteresting to write smut on sizeplay tho, if i ever get so far (that sized meetings are miles away anyway)

I love monster and actual-alien designs. Not super into kemonomimi- style. But i absolutely understand why people do like it and why it's so rampant in TiTS, i have no issue with any of it. But you know when we ever get a real monster-type NPC imma be all over that.

I should point out you should add "artistically" before everything i say. As a character artist/designer, this is of course very important subject for me. I don't dislike kemonomimi in any other reason except it's lazy design-wise. That's all. Catgirls and puppysluts in TiTS gets my approval, no worries.

BTW this rant reminds me of some meme-ish image about monstergirls, but i can't find it >:I

Whoa, I thought that I was the only one that preferred real aliens (even if they're animals with cosmetic improvements) over humans with makeup. My case is a bit more extreme, because i don't like catgirls or ausars (the only ausar that I like is Emmy, unsurprisingly), and by extent, gryvain and fanfir. I think that I must be the only one that doesn't have a bit of devotion for the Dorna sisters. I like Kaede...a little, but I hate his mother (father?).

On the aforementoned chart, I like anything between the 5 (More Furry) and the 7 (Furry) ... or not, because I'm not into females either. Damn, the combination of dislike towards monster-girls and females (only in the sexual/attractiveness way, don't misunderstand me) is quite dangerous in this game. I had to read thoroughfully the text to appreciate it better.

P.D. Quick question: The bugs are a female-only race that harvest seed of aliens, or they have their own males, lying with their oversized endownments deep down the hives? I ask this because I don't get which gender are the workers, and following the game's general trend, I supposed that they were flat-chested females. I'd be quite happy to be wrong.

Last edited:

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
P.D. Quick question: The bugs are a female-only race that harvest seed of aliens, or they have their own males, lying with their oversized endownments deep down the hives? I ask this because I don't get which gender are the workers, and following the game's general trend, I supposed that they were flat-chested females. I'd be quite happy to be wrong.

I wrote a short infodump few posts back. But basically:

- Tiny workers are sexless and genderless. They can't be impregnanted and they can ""impregnate"" only by transferring seed they've collected from others to their royals.

- Royals are have no concept for male or female, as everyone has the same parts. They are capable of laying full-term eggs or impregnating others with their eggs.

- Royal growing breasts is highly optional, and only becomes a possibility after certain age AND if they are a generous breeder. Large hips also come with breeding and egg-laying but are less optional.

- If royal chooses, they can never breed (or do it rarely) and retain a much slender, ambigious appearance.

- They can choose to use either "he" or "she" to communicate with gendered alien races better, but it doesn't nessecary determine what they feel like inside and isn't determined by what they look like.

TLDR - The sizechart shows only one possible look for older royals; one that breeds alot. It's not the only possible route for them however, there are many more. They are not fully females or males.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
24 is the max? It's a soft max though, right? Like values above 24 don't have different descriptions for them?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
24 is the max? It's a soft max though, right? Like values above 24 don't have different descriptions for them?
Soft max?? Its a number reference for if you got no ass, or enough ass to swallow the person thrusting into it. Like what we did with Urta in CoC as she pounded us while we pounded Edryn. Its the numbers in minerva and save editors. I threw these to him for ref.
http://carmessi.tumblr.com/image/158247949680
http://68.media.tumblr.com/2b0e4c402964e6937d5baec2936ecfeb/tumblr_olj9perTja1rjrypno1_r1_1280.jpg
http://68.media.tumblr.com/280baab19f7721a82e3e2108d27526cd/tumblr_olj9perTja1rjrypno3_r1_1280.jpg

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Soft max means you can set it to 25, but the game will treat it as 24.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah Fen usually settles for ifAss > 20 but whatevs.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
those wolfies are very nice, but where is the ripped she-wolf?

Reactions: Draconoid

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Something that's been on my do-to-list for a while now, but haven't gotten around before - quick doodle of Officer Riya (Reya?) from Tavros station.

I'm not gonna go into the issues some peeps have shown to have about this lady, and i would appreciate if you didn't clog up this thread with it either. Discussion-subforum is for that ^^ You are free however to showcase this piece in said discussions, if that somehow helps anything.

HDRaGJA.png

I have no idea what shade "dusky skin" is ...

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
I thought she was supposed to have a tattoo on her neck? Other than that, awesome! I think you got 'dusky' just right! ;)

She has a black wing on the left side, as it says on the blurp under the pic.

I have major hard time telling between right and left, so i didn't add the tattoo due to uncertanty. I can't say if we are seeing her right side or left side here.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Yeah, I was reading the description under the picture and it said she had a tattoo on the left side of her neck, which is the side that is being shown. I have trouble telling the difference sometimes too, so I just sort of turn myself to face in the direction that the character is, and go from there lol.