FubMistress Art Thread // New; couple commissions

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
I did a quick poll, as mentioned before. Check it out below and vote on what kinda characters i should try designing next! (as i've noticed this thread is rather cow-themed)

I will get to all of the things listed eventually, this just determines in what order. And of course all paid work also comes first.

First time using Strawpoll. Seems neat.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Wasn't gonna post more today, but took a break from drawing commissions to ... draw something else. (It's an artist thing, don't ask.)

Tested out giving slutbugs 4 arms instead of 2, because they are so small they need all the help they can to hold on to that dick for dear life.

SKcZJwg.png

(plus a sneek-peek of a rough royal slutbug design)

Also this: about 5-min doodles of a slutbug larva. Generally you don't see them as they sleep away in a nursery comb untill they're adults. Exceptions are when a royal holds onto eggs longer and births them as larva (or even fullgrown workers) or if, say Steele gets stuffed with worker eggs and goes down that same route. Royals don't do that often however since it takes time from making more eggs. Make ALL the eggs!

e3xP2Pk.png

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
I love the slutbugs Fubsy, not what I'd usually be into but they're too adorable!

Would you mind if I drew some fanart of them sometime? :p

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
If you want, i can toss you the rough draft of their Codex for more info, as i haven't explained lot here yet.

Sure, that'd be awesome! TY Fubs!

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
AT89uVS.png

I was gonna lock the poll answers around 50 so i can have myself a nice list ... but this is not what i expected.

So like ... you guys want dudes, if i understood this right? K'ay den. i mean i wanted to draw googals but this is cool too i guess.

Reactions: Draconoid

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
i mean i wanted to draw googals but this is cool too i guess.
Me too. But it seems like the male starved audience crave for more dudes, and puppysluts has always been in high demand :p
Hopefully your drawings will help quench these peoples thirst, if only for a little bit.

I hope you´ll get to goo gals later though :)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'm uh, not gonna lie, I was one of those that voted for more dudes.
Did NOT expect that option to win though given the audience. I'm as surprised as you are with the results.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I'm very conflicted with the colors, because in one hand i want it to be bright and colorful to be nice to look at, and on the other i really love the natural, red-tinted brown color. Pls halp.
--
My favo out of these is No.3 tbh. i like the marking-idea.
--
Jungle's of Mhen'ga i was planning on. Hence i'm fearing that a certain color palette will make them too close to zil
Based on these three things and my own taste, I'd suggest picking #6 for the worker slut bugs, with maybe making the outlined markings it has a tiny bit more pronounced. The Royals - and the males, if the royals are Queens, as I assume is where you can really bust out something very colorful and bright, to accentuate the status difference and the fact that, unlike proletariat bugs, big lazy bastards don't need to hide from anything, or risk their lives braving the jungles.

As for size, 3-4 ft. seems like a good enough compromise between making them smol and not having to struggle too much with drawing them. It'll also be in-line with what we have for Ruskvel and Gabliani, allow for a TF item to be written someday. Most importantly, it'll stop some of us from having intense reservations when it comes to sexing those cute lil' things with our PCs' big mean dongers.

Since you have mentioned the Codex, can you gib us more deets about the race?

Lastly: thanks for making all this, and please do more cute!bug sketch mini-comics in the future. :)

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Since you have mentioned the Codex, can you gib us more deets about the race?

Lastly: thanks for making all this, and please do more cute!bug sketch mini-comics in the future. :)

Thanks for liking them! i really wanna actually do something with the slutbugs, instead of concepting endlessly. I'm actually writing stuff already - 4 pages is lot for me :'3

The Codex is in a bit rough-state but fully written - not ready for public tho yet. Some basic info that i can nab there tho:

- officially called Busap.
- Come from Mhen'ga unless i'm told it's full. then Tarkus.

- Race is split into two: royals and workers.Impossible to say to what ratio.
- Workers are around the 3ft mark, royals start at 5ft but grow their entire lives, so you can end up meeting 12ft tall ones. (death by snu-snu)
- Genderless (worker) and herms (royals). technically royals are monogendered, but herm as a term fits better into TiTS.
- Being monogendered, they don't use gender pronouns in their own language, but many royals have adopted he/she to communicate better. Breeding royals tend to lean on "she" but it's not universal. First Royal Steele is introduced goes by "he", but Steele can totally knock them up to their hearth content.
- Young royals are generally ambiguous in appearance, but getting older and being an ample breeder grants them very generous hips; royals over 50 can even grow hefty breasts. They can live up to 200 and over, while workers rarely exceed 5 years.
- In contrary, royal that doesn't breed grow more lean and bulk up their natural armor.
- Royals that rule over a hive have very high sex and breed-drive, for obvious reasons. Anyone with a cock foolish enough to venture in unannounced will limp out of there. If even that.

Speaking of comics, i had an funny idea of do a couple-paged one about Jack and Dane walking into the hive of the royal that rules over our map-area of Mhen'ga. Hilarity ensues. Probably won't get into doing it in a long time, but i try keeping it behind my ear. Would be a nice way to introduce said royal, as he will be one Steele mostly interacts with (out of all royals.)

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
OK, the previous answer made me wanna do this: Quick height chart. And i mean quiiiiiick~

FABIfZI.png

1.) Newly hatched worker. Will reach 3ft mark inside six months. Mostly seen working inside the hive or hanging/climbing on their respective birth-royal.
2.) Full grown worker.
3.) Adult but young royal. Good time to start breeding.
4.) Royal of at least 50 y. of age and generous breeding behind them.
5.) Elder royal with at least 100 y. of breeding in the glass.

Royals live up to 200 y. So they can easily grow even bigger from this, although they rarely leave their hive after a certain age/size milestone so it's a very rare sight.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not into absurd sizeplay, humongous breasts, big thighs or "totally-not-high-heels", so that's the sweet spot.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
2, 3 and 4 are my favs. I happen to like amazonian-esque women. 5 is a bit too much. 1 is cute, but perhaps a little small for my sexual tastes.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
2, 3 and 4 are my favs. I happen to like amazonian-esque women. 5 is a bit too much. 1 is cute, but perhaps a little small for my sexual tastes.

EDIT: sorry im on the road atm and its so bright i cant see the screen.

5 is probably the most extreme Steele will meet. If even that.

1 as mentioned is not sexable. That would be weird. They probably wont be seen except in a throw away line for atmoshpere.

Whole chart is a first-draft kinda deal, meant as much for me as for you to figure stuff out.

Last edited:

hitoroki

Dec 17, 2016
I'm a fan of the whole evolution and the fact that you didn't stick to the classic Human-ish beauty tropes (ie. mostly human, but it has dog ears and tails). The character design is awesome, as far as colors go I'm with Nik, the more royal they are the less they'd need to worry about camouflage, so maybe make 3-4-5 increasingly colorful. You really killed it with this design though!

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
I'm not into absurd sizeplay, humongous breasts, big thighs or "totally-not-high-heels", so that's the sweet spot.

Yeah i get that. As i'm not into women, all the things you mentioned are here purely for design-reasons. In fact, i like size-differerence a lot in the design aspect - way of characters. It's not something i'm able to pop a boner over. Gonna be insteresting to write smut on sizeplay tho, if i ever get so far (that sized meetings are miles away anyway)

I'm a fan of the whole evolution and the fact that you didn't stick to the classic Human-ish beauty tropes (ie. mostly human, but it has dog ears and tails). The character design is awesome, as far as colors go I'm with Nik, the more royal they are the less they'd need to worry about camouflage, so maybe make 3-4-5 increasingly colorful. You really killed it with this design though!

I love monster and actual-alien designs. Not super into kemonomimi- style. But i absolutely understand why people do like it and why it's so rampant in TiTS, i have no issue with any of it. But you know when we ever get a real monster-type NPC imma be all over that.

I should point out you should add "artistically" before everything i say. As a character artist/designer, this is of course very important subject for me. I don't dislike kemonomimi in any other reason except it's lazy design-wise. That's all. Catgirls and puppysluts in TiTS gets my approval, no worries.

BTW this rant reminds me of some meme-ish image about monstergirls, but i can't find it >:I

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As i'm not into women
There's that...

I love monster and actual-alien designs. Not super into kemonomimi- style. But i absolutely understand why people do like it and why it's so rampant in TiTS, i have no issue with any of it. But you know when we ever get a real monster-type NPC imma be all over that.
...and that too, but I dislike being a broken record!

some meme-ish image about monstergirls, but i can't find it >:I
It made me think of this one: http://i.imgur.com/UGRGkXf.jpg