Frostwrym glitch? 9.106 backer

Anulothefail

Nov 23, 2015
Hello sorry to bother anyone. Not sure if this the right place for this but is the Frostwrym glitched? I've defeated "Frosty" 6 times but every time I lose it just gives me the steps to a bad end now? Did something change?

Abi3264

Dec 24, 2023
Weird, it works for me, does your character have genitals? I think it does the bad end if you don't have it or if you're sterile.

Anulothefail

Nov 23, 2015
Scratch that I think I figured out the issue. Not sure how but somehow I "lost" to it before. Not sure how tho.

Anulothefail

Nov 23, 2015
Weird, it works for me, does your character have genitals? I think it does the bad end if you don't have it or if you're sterile.
I've got male genitals. And I've beaten her 3 times but I just get warned. It's odd. It's the first thing I did getting to the planet. I'll try a new save.

Anulothefail

Nov 23, 2015
Here is a copy of my save. I'm not sure of my problem

Attachments

• Istolla (T) - 22Hrs 1Mins, 60 Days - Uveto VII, Siretta.json
    718.8 KB · Views: 4

Abi3264

Dec 24, 2023
Good catch, didn't think about checking it out while I was testing it, was starting to get confused too, to be fair there's no statut icon saying you're infertile like when you take the sterilex pile, I think adding one for when wearing the piercing would be a good idea.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release.

The Sterilex Band should now produce a superficial status effect to indicate that it is currently active. It will apply itself when you wear the item (so you'll need to remove and re-wear the item to see it if playing on a save from an older version) and the effect will remove itself if the character ever loses all penises or unequips all equipped Sterilex Band items. If the virility is ever above 0% (such as having the Inseminator Pro implant installed), then the effect will be hidden until the virility drops back to 0%.