FrontRack: an item that adds breast rows [submitted]

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Seeing those new items that aim for a single thing, I wondered if there could be one that catered to adding breast rows. So I tried to write something resembling a submitted .doc.  I mean, it's barebones at the very least. Without further ado, let us collectively wish the spoiler button still existed...

Okay, I jested. Have a link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
This already looks pretty complete.  Just format it properly and ask a mod to implement it.  

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If you're looking for a name "BraBreaker" might sound good.

Can't say I'm interested in extra punny names. Plus it evokes extra growth on what's already there, Tittyblossom style. But I'm open to more name ideas. Come to think of it, "Tittyblossom" could have been a good name for this whilst "BraBreaker" would suit Tittyblossom more.

The main concerns I have about the item (TF and formatting aside) have to do with prize and vendor, so any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm currently reading the documents on not making Geddy hate me because I do not want Ged... eh, I mean, this is too much of a minuscule thingy even for a first submission!

P.S. Is there a maximum number of breast rows? I chose four because that was the highest amount CoC allowed for your Champion and TiTS has at the time of typing this.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
P.S. Is there a maximum number of breast rows? I chose four because that was the highest amount CoC allowed for your Champion and TiTS has at the time of typing this.

Functionality-wise, the maximum number of rows is 10, whereas the appearance menu will only describe up to 5, I think. In-game, the goo menu can only support growing up to 3 (for non-naga/goo lower body ) or 5 (for naga/goo lower body) rows. I would say 3 or 4 is fine for the item and it is not really necessary for a simple item to max out a count, especially if it is readily available from a starter vendor without unlock conditions.

To that respect, I would actually save any transformation that does max out a limit to be unlockable or bundled with a specific transformation item/event to increase its novelty. So, in essence, you don't want simple items to be excessive in what they can do--although, that's just my opinion anyway.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
but usage by people who already sport at least two breasts is not unheard of.

If I'm not reading this wrong, it should be 'at least two breast rows'

Its label claims that effects may take place in a matter of minutes.

Since you don't plan on actually introducing any randomness to that part of the TF, why include this? For some in-universe bashing of this company or conveying the generally dodgy nature of the product?

Additionally, I don't like the idea of the number of additional rows gain from initial use being randomized, but that's my personal gripe with a lot of TiTS TF in general. In any case, it's truly inspirational to see so many new and old FenForum people coming forward with actually realized ideas, although it makes me very self-conscious about being such a lazy bastard.  

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If I'm not reading this wrong, it should be 'at least two breast rows'

Yes and no. You could technically have two rows with one breast each, but I wanted it to be a reference to those who already have two breasts on a single row (aka most NPCs and potentially Steele him/herself) yet feel that an extra row or so more could get handy for this or that reason.

Since you don't plan on actually introducing any randomness to that part of the TF, why include this? For some in-universe bashing of this company or conveying the generally dodgy nature of the product?

Additionally, I don't like the idea of the number of additional rows gain from initial use being randomized, but that's my personal gripe with a lot of TiTS TF in general.

Because it may or may not work. Plus I like the mental image of Steele sitting around for the effect to trigger within minutes all to no avail. So it's more the latter than the former (I thought of branding it as a Xenogen product at first, but I prefer to root for the good willed underdog).

I loathe savescumming too, but I wanted to give an ingame reason of why it might happen. That's why I asked about the maximum number of rows the game allows for: the higher the number, the smaller the chance to get exactly what you're interested in. If anyone wants to create a premium version, so be it. But I just wanted to give the player an easy way to have access to the multibreast kink early in the game without having to become a furry. Ironically, Jade would be a good vendor for it since Sera's wares just keep on increasing!

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
-snip- But I just wanted to give the player an easy way to have access to the multibreast kink early in the game without having to become a furry. Ironically, Jade would be a good vendor for it -snip-

I'm not actually sure about including a 'non-furry' item in Jade's store because all of her current wares are anthro in one way or another.

If you want an easy way to format your document you can copy mine and replace the content with yours, since that's basically what I did. :p

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not either, which is why I wanted feedback on suitable vendors. Sera's store is overcrowded, Gene would put the item at Myrellion stage (and Gold Myr Pill already gives you an extra row)... and some people avoid NT like the plague.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
I'm not either, which is why I wanted feedback on suitable vendors. Sera's store is overcrowded, Gene would put the item at Myrellion stage (and Gold Myr Pill already gives you an extra row)... and some people avoid NT like the plague.

You also have Lerris as an option. As a matter of fact I think she would be the best candidate because she already has a bunch of breast related mods (namely lactation).

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Well, Lerris only sells TamaniCorp items (Bovinium's company is unknown), which focuses on fertility and lactation. I know how breasts are breasts and they have certain connotations, but I wanted to detach the "multiple breasts" concept from "animal only features", "huge breasts" or "always milky breasts". Now, if there was such thing as a Breast Designer, I am positive it'd be developed by TamaniCorp.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Well, Lerris only sells TamaniCorp items (Bovinium's company is unknown), which focuses on fertility and lactation. I know how breasts are breasts and they have certain connotations, but I wanted to detach the "multiple breasts" concept from "animal only features", "huge breasts" or "always milky breasts". Now, if there was such thing as a Breast Designer, I am positive it'd be developed by TamaniCorp.

She also sells Sterilex which is a J’ejune product.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
...which is the exact opposite of what TamaniCorp aims for! xD Having solved that, it seems it'll be Lerris then. 

Now... would anyone (especially people who have already submitted stuff) like to comment on anything more? What would be the best way to create a Google account without giving RL info? (like hell I'm using my RL one even if I created it almost nine years ago and they didn't ask me for a phone number).

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
...which is the exact opposite of what TamaniCorp aims for! xD Having solved that, it seems it'll be Lerris then. 

Now... would anyone (especially people who have already submitted stuff) like to comment on anything more? What would be the best way to create a Google account without giving RL info? (like hell I'm using my RL one even if I created it almost nine years ago and they didn't ask me for a phone number).

Write your username in the name field and just a dot in surname. The dot will not show up and people will only see your username.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Thanks for the heads up. I added the GDoc on the first post. Is it decent enough? If so, who am I supposed to pester now?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Yes and no. You could technically have two rows with one breast each, but I wanted it to be a reference to those who already have two breasts on a single row (aka most NPCs and potentially Steele him/herserlf) yet feels that an extra row or so more could get handy. for this or that reason.

To that end, this bit is quite confusing:

Eventually, it made its way to certain kink circles, especially those comprised of non-mammalian or Terran individuals, but usage by people who already sport at least two breasts is not unheard of.

since more than half of Terran (and for that matter Spess Kemonomimi) population have breasts. I suggest changing it to 'male'.

Forgetting about the always present chance of a TF item to turn out to be a dud was a major derp on my part.

Good luck with the project, Kesil.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Thank you :)

It was a reference to be Terran breast-less females the product was originally intended for, but I think I'll use your idea as it empathises the kinky nature it now has.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
Thanks for the heads up. I added the GDoc on the first post. Is it decent enough? If so, who am I supposed to pester now?

I sent links to my document and forum thread to Savin via private message and it worked out in the end. Don't panic if you don't get a reply from him.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Thanks. I will message him if no one has anything else to comment.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Well at Kesil's request I tried coding this but I haven't been able to get it to compile a proper file(it compiles fine, but the file doesn't load anything but the background), which means I can't really test if it's functional or not. I'm pretty amateur at coding, so that's to be expected. I'll keep trying either way.

There is also a small text issue related to breasts rows having different sizes, but that should be easy to solve.

Did you guys known you could read uploaded .as files in google drive if you connect it to the Driver Notepad app? I certainly didn't.:)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwIZAk-XGD3LZmxNWjhLMi1PVWM/view?usp=sharing

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What size is the compiled swf?

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Oh right! I managed to compile this and made a Pull Request in the public versions. I sent the file to a bunch of people and they tested it and as far as I remember there weren't any problems with it.

irioth

May 12, 2016
Oh wow, an item that would allow my Steele to out-breast the Gold Myr Queens. Me so want this item implemented.