From the old forum

person27

Nov 16, 2015
I made a post that sort of piggybacked on someone else's idea, they wanted to include some tattoos, and I jumped on in with some ideas about some revealing underwear. which I haven't really searched the new forum yet so here are my ideas that may have not been carried over by someone else. And now with the Steph Irson encounter (since my original post was before that) I think these can be incorporated into her character path, for example if you recruit her to steele tech you can get a discounted price otherwise full price?
crotchless underwear, backless underwear, dildo harness with pussy dildo/vibrator, dildo harness with anal dildo/vibrator dildo harness with pussy and anal dildo/vibrator, pearl thong, chastity belt (you can buy up to Y amount of egg vibrators total and can be bought separately and when using they can be distributed to however many you want into each hole), cupless bra, an assortment of cock sleeves like in CoC, a cock ring, maybe even a male chastity belt (although i think the cock ring would be sufficient enough).

now onto tattoos I recently red an H-manga that had a tattoo of the uterus on the girls lower stomach and it really got to me, and maybe this could be a special tattoo you get if you agree to a partnership with the nyrean queen (or marry her too, she could give you the option but say something along the lines 'this is the mark of my bride' [perhaps just in general the tattoo ups your minimum lust?]) to make good on your promise to help her

as for the other picture and a shoutout to miruzaki kei (i probably butchered that) but maybe these tattoos (or we can keep them as stickers or something?) could have an intergalatic meaning or are a big trend on new texas or something, i'm sure that this could go a million different ways.

other erotic tattoos are i guess pretty much from CoC and seem generic, and have them say something like Bitch, Slut, Easy, I <3 Anal, Cumslut

uterus tattoo.jpg

_idea.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Maybe once/if JimT's tattoo parlor gets in. As of right now, though, there's little incentive to go back and edit Taivra to include this. When the parlor comes suggest this again.

As to the underwear, don't expect much. There's been talks about revealing articles but so far (that I can remember) all that's been decided on is just a +sexiness stat to articles.