[FREE][VNM] ...Black Lily Blooms {EveBloom} (Updated: March 4th 2019)

Mar 26, 2018
2nvUX6H.png

Hello, my name is WaifusAndSyrup! I'm currently making a real hypnosis themed, yuri visual novel!

Content:
You play as Mary Miller, a woman in her final year in high school, who lost the motivation to do anything after losing her parents in a car accident at an early age. One day, she receives a video from an old friend, one involving hypnosis. After experiencing it first hand, Mary wonders if she can use hypnosis to make other women obey her every command, and suddenly she finds the motivation to do something.
(A-18. Contains sexual imagery and adult situations involving adults.)

The first week of the main game is now available for download! Thank you for your continued patience with this project!

Please note that the current version no longer brings up the settings menu with the right click on the mouse, and cannot be brought up during the game. I hope to fix this issue when the next version comes out.

If you find any bugs or problems with the game, be sure to send me a message and I'll look into getting it fixed as fast as I can! Thank you~

EveBloom (First week version);
Mac 32
Mac 64
Win 32
Win 64

The 3 demos showcasing the 3 main heroines will remain available until the next build, as Carol's demo is not yet in the actual game. Once the next in-game week is included, these demos will no longer be available.

Demo links:
Windows Demo Version 0.3 (32Bit)
Windows Demo Version 0.3 (64Bit)
Mac Demo Version 0.3 (32Bit)
Mac Demo Version 0.3 (64Bit)

Credits for music; 'I Forget Everything and Chill', 'Quiet Night at the Shack', 'The Infinite', 'The Onset of Spring', 'Doctor Fraud and his Quack Medicine', 'Waltz of Yesterday', 'Adrift in My Own Thoughts', 'Fading into the Dream' and 'Winter Fun' are credited to TeknoAXE; Here

Community:
All demos and versions of the game are available to the public after 2 weeks of delay on Patreon.

I also have a discord where you can get news regarding my progress on the game, or simply meet new friends!

Thanks for reading I hope you have a wonderful day~

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2018
Now have download links hosted on Mega due to popular demand. I've also made a 32Bit and 64Bit version respectively.

Mar 26, 2018
The second demo is publicly out! The download links are updated and I'm super excited!

The message box can now be hidden by pressing the spacebar (Requires to be pressed twice for the first instance) and other issues with the game have been fixed!

Thanks for waiting and I hope you enjoy~

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
The art is nice, and the concept is very interesting. But the demos are completely linear and too short to really judge the game on. I'll try it when gameplay is available.

Mar 26, 2018
New Mac links added! There have been multiple reports of the game not starting up for Mac users, but this version fixes that issue.

Mar 26, 2018
The first release of EveBloom is now available for my patreons, featuring one in-game week!

The public version of the game will be available on March 4th.