free coc2 champion icons

beekay

Jan 2, 2020
I'm realllyy bored so i decided ill take a few icon requests that y'all can use for your characters icon if you'd like!

they'd be 100x100, the requirement in game, and totally free to use!

i PREFER girls or cute boys because I'm not use to drawing guys but don't be afraid to ask! i would also PREFER them to be 100% your original character and as such i would love to see any kind of art of them!

there's no promising ill get to all of them but I'll pick the ones ill know id do justice :)

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Oh could ya draw my elf with an icon?
p6ZnQ8Oh.jpg

KindlySloth

Aug 14, 2019
Oh nice! Would love you to draw my OC elf gal. I don’t have any art for reference, but I can’t give you the down and dirty appearance and you can go buck wild with her! :D

She’s a female wyld elf, as short as they come at 5 foot 5 inches. Her body is lean but taut with muscle, curves in the right places and C-cup breasts. Beautiful face, pale skin topped with silver hair that forms a ponytail. Her wyld mark is her eyes, light blue, slitted cat eye’s. Aside from that, behind her back sprouts large, red draconic wings she gained through a TF, although these may of course not be visible in the icon. Up to you, be creative otherwise, it’s her first art! And thanks a bunch for reading ^^

Reactions: beekay

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Hi! Mine are both fairly plain and should probably be strict headshots for simplicities' sake.

One is a Wyld Elf, half-sexed, with medium length wavy silver hair, cool-toned dark brown skin, and normal blue eyes. She should have a faintly worried but ultimately neutral look on her face, and should you decide to include lower details, a low B-cup chest, trim hips and a silver foxtail for her wyld mark. Art reference would be Ryn from in-game

The other, if you care to draw him, is a Heartlander Orc; face boyishly cute, dainty tusks and silver hair, side-shaved and short ponytailed as in reference image. Skin a warm greenish-brown or brownish-green and eyes blue but with black sclera as from the Kas Halloween event. Expression: Garret-tier boastfulness poorly hiding a lot of anxiety. Lower details are a trim flat shirtless chest and slightly-wide hips, being FtM trans with minimum access to alchemy before the game proper. Art reference would be Sokka from Avatar: the Last Airbender. http://www.bluespiritgal.com/TileBlanks 100x100/SokkaABC07b.jpg

Both can be dressed in completely generic brown leather pants, with the elf in the Witch's Corset up top and the orc in the Leather Coat, shirtless suns-out-guns-out style.

Do you have a Ko-Fi or other way of tipping you for a job well done?

Fleep

Oct 24, 2018
Hi! Thanks for your offer, it's very nice of you!

Mine is a human with olive skin and full lips, golden iris eyes and pupil like a slit instead of round ones. Short black hair (shoulder length kinda and the color can actually be brownish if you see it fits better) and tonned torso with big breatst under a half opened shirt. She also has a dick inside her pants, so like a bulge. And obviously one asshole placed between her cheeks where it belongs.

Something like this (especially the second one):
https://www.deviantart.com/unsomnus/art/Short-haired-girl-679630999
https://www.deviantart.com/unsomnus/art/JUICY-611999056

MdReaper

Dec 13, 2019
Do you think you can draw my character is a wyld elf, 5 feet and 5 inches tall has a humanoid face in shape and structure, pale skin, juicy lips, Hazel-colored eyes, short silver hair and elf ears.

If You do thx so much. And Good job on the others

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
I'd love to have one but I'm curious can I have options not in the game yet that's should be coming like can I get a femboy kitsune? Or his sister hinatsu headshot finall.png mitsuki headshot.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Zavos

May 7, 2016
These icons are great. (No immediate request, but I might make one soon)

IFellDown

Jan 18, 2020
Glad to hear. I didn’t know if you were since the original post was a month old.

If it's not too much trouble, I’d like to request an elf girl with long silver hair with green eyes and freckled cheeks. (Her wyld mark is plant skin, but if the green doesn't sound aesthetically pleasing, fair skin would also be good.)

Sorry for the multiple edits, I kept flip-flopping between a couple different PCs I play. I apologize if this came across as rude.

Last edited:

Ninalai

Mar 26, 2017
I love your art! If you're still doing these and it's not too much trouble, I would like to request mine:

A female wyld elf, with a beautiful face, long peachy pink hair, long elf ears, fair skin and normal blue eyes. She should have a slightly mischievous look on her face. She also has nine peachy pink colored fox tails.

Thanks for reading and doing these for free. I have almost zero drawing skills so I have tried using different online avatar makers but they neither don't have all the options I need or a correct hair color. :)

????

Apr 27, 2021
amazing, if these is still open: i have an orc i'd live done!

Ruga, orc warrior
female
barbarian
6'0"
lean physique
Bronze pauldrons atop a silver breastplate, leather elbow gloves and knee high leather boots(for what all of it matters, i know most of the clothes wont be included on a simple portrait.)
a human face with grey skin and red eyes and small red lines on her cheeks sort of swooping down and out.
ear-length unkept red hair
black lips and small tusks
(again, for what it matters, areola and lower lips are also black like her lips)
and im sure a few random scars all about from a few choice battles.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
amazing, if these is still open: i have an orc i'd live done!

Ruga, orc warrior
female
barbarian
6'0"
lean physique
Bronze pauldrons atop a silver breastplate, leather elbow gloves and knee high leather boots(for what all of it matters, i know most of the clothes wont be included on a simple portrait.)
a human face with grey skin and red eyes and small red lines on her cheeks sort of swooping down and out.
ear-length unkept red hair
black lips and small tusks
(again, for what it matters, areola and lower lips are also black like her lips)
and im sure a few random scars all about from a few choice battles.
You DO realize this thread's last post is over a damn year old right?

pigmasteroink

Sep 2, 2021
Hello! I would love for you to make two of my oc's and a friend's oc into icons! Me and my friend both play CoC2 so I was wonder if you're still up for drawing them! My OC's are Ōkī and Gabe. My friend's OC is Leanne.

Attachments

• 0E9F9F5E-2BEC-41C6-BE73-34F0EBEBE50F.png
    0E9F9F5E-2BEC-41C6-BE73-34F0EBEBE50F.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 21
  • C130D040-1BBC-489F-BF74-ED0CEA43B8B6.png
    C130D040-1BBC-489F-BF74-ED0CEA43B8B6.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
  • 0898A50E-D516-47CA-9FCE-F31911E72DC4.png
    0898A50E-D516-47CA-9FCE-F31911E72DC4.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 19

MiraDufrane

Jun 3, 2022
I'm realllyy bored so i decided ill take a few icon requests that y'all can use for your characters icon if you'd like!

they'd be 100x100, the requirement in game, and totally free to use!

i PREFER girls or cute boys because I'm not use to drawing guys but don't be afraid to ask! i would also PREFER them to be 100% your original character and as such i would love to see any kind of art of them!

there's no promising ill get to all of them but I'll pick the ones ill know id do justice :)
Um...if you are still doing this...could you perhaps do my character Milo?
She looks like this as a human in coc2 vvv and its the same for TiTs, but she's an ausar.
If you can't or just don't want to, then please feel free to disregard this post. Have a good day!

Attachments

• my-meiker-1662866454450272.png
    my-meiker-1662866454450272.png
    341.5 KB · Views: 23

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Um...if you are still doing this...could you perhaps do my character Milo?
She looks like this as a human in coc2 vvv and its the same for TiTs, but she's an ausar.
If you can't or just don't want to, then please feel free to disregard this post. Have a good day!
If you checked their profile, you would've noticed that they haven't logged onto the forum in months.

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
Hi, if these are still open, maybe you could do this for me?

Human trap
Thief
5'9
Slender physique
Human face with bronze skin, petite lips, brown eyes, and shaggy black hair