Forced race change

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I don’t do drastic changes thought, the only thing I chance is body thickness, tits and dick and that’s it

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Right now, you don't. The system is fully automatic.

lowercase_donkey was working on a way to let you choose which race you count as, from the top few you qualify for. Not sure what happened to it.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Certain factors apply to specific species. Since the system is fully automatic, you are entirely subject to said system. For example, Amazon has been rather intrusive since the determining factors are so generic you could outwardly appear as any number of species and still be considered an Amazon.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Like I go into the save editor to save time, and give my character the usual stuff, like a horse cock, hips and ass at 10-20, this time I wanted to give her ass and hips full 20, and a long tongue, unless the perks that mainly change my race but the first time it was gabalani, and second time I was full human, even thought my stats were the same

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Your starting race was ??? and you ended up as ???

Have you tried looking at the Race score breakdown in the Codex? (Requires Cheats to be enabled.)

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Kaithrit, and I already said my end race, it was gabalani first, and human second

yes I looked in the race score, for some reason it said I’m 70% human

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
The trick is seeing what counts for each of the races and decreasing the score for the races you don't want.

Human has some overlap with both Kaithrit & Gabilani.
Kathrit & Gabilani both get a point for Human legs, for example. Black hair is +1 Gabilani.
Changing eyes to Feline should give you 2 more Kaithrit points.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
The trick is seeing what counts for each of the races and decreasing the score for the races you don't want.

Human has some overlap with both Kaithrit & Gabilani.
Kathrit & Gabilani both get a point for Human legs, for example. Black hair is +1 Gabilani.
Changing eyes to Feline should give you 2 more Kaithrit points.
Thanks for the info, but I don’t want cat eyes, and my character has grey hair

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Does Amazonian traits contribute to becoming human? Because when you first start the game, your not 50% human, 50% x species, even though the game insinuates your a hybrid, heck, npcs even call you by the other species, at least for me it’s keithrit, because I did a comparison between a fresh character and a fresh character edited with the save editor, and there’s not that big of a difference, human is at 78%, and keithrit is at 56%, yet I somehow turned into a 100% human, this sucks so bad, the worst change in this game

TheShepard256

Does Amazonian traits contribute to becoming human?
No, though the raceShort parser counts amazons as humans regardless of anything else; so, if your race is Amazon (which is ridiculously easy to obtain), you'll be referred to as human a lot (especially in William's scenes; he apparently refuses to use any race parser other than raceCute, which uses raceShort as its starting point).
Because when you first start the game, your not 50% human, 50% x species, even though the game insinuates your a hybrid,
The racial score system rework did not initially have the capability to assign the "half-" prefix appropriately, which may or may not have been fixed by now (IDK).

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I think I figured it out, theshepard256 said that amazons count as human, so it got me thinking that the reason why my character was human is because I had Amazon perks, I didn’t know it counted as human, so I tried to do it without them and it worked, so thanks