For someone who's been out of the loop for ~6 months, what's new?

thatpal

Mar 26, 2016
New games that are out, or games that been updated nicely in the last 6 months. From Tits to trainer games, I'm curious what I've missed

[Blank]

Sep 5, 2016
There's probably a new version or new game on every game on the first to second pages of showcase as well as the normal Adult Games forums. I'm invested in games like The Last Sovereign, Harem, Harem Collector, Legend Of Queen Opala (Currently Origin), and Alone XP. All of which have had a new version in the last six months I assure you. Go wild.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Lust Doll gets a new build released each month. The latest one just released today.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
The Gift is being completely redone and seems much better now, although there is less content than the last build of the previous version. Hreinn Games has started making a new game called Kingdom of Deception which is still an early build. Glassix has been reworked with an AI system to control girl movements and behavior (think Sims NPCs) with new bugs to go with. About a dozen early alpha builds for new games from new creators that either died already or haven't had a chance to update. And I think there was a public update to TiTS recently.