Follower Briha?

AccendinoMan

May 15, 2016
Just as the title says, simple idea: Briha is a deserter, can't go anywhere except for the wastelands AND you can have kids with her, so the idea would be to be able to somehow smuggle her away from Myrellion and have her become a follower or something like a nursery employee like Zheniya, though only after you had a kid with her.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Unless you are planning to write this yourself or commission it, this doesn't actually belong in the ideas section. This thread would be a better fit.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I know this is against the normal conduct of the forums but I was thinking of doing something at some point with the two deserters on Myrellion in order to make them followers or at least make it possible to improve their situation, the problem is I don't know if their writers will go along with it. There's also the tiny detail of me not knowing for all the fucks in the world whether or not the stuff I produce is acceptable, you see on 3 of my other projects I haven't heard a reply from the devs, I've chalked it up to them not having seen them yet but I'm getting sorta anxious.

I know for a fact that my first doc is a pile of garbage all things considered, I'm planning to redo that one(butt bugs), the rest however I haven't gotten a verdict. Maybe they just dislike me, I mean I was the one that accidentally kicked up a storm around SSTD's among other users that eventually led to them getting into the game, but they can't hold a grudge forever.