FoE Save Locations?

Morrigan

Mar 7, 2016
As usual, I am trying to find the .sol save files so I can manipulate them with Minerva.  It doesn't seem like they are stored in the same place as CoC or TiTs files though.  Anyone know where they are?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
As usual, I am trying to find the .sol save files so I can manipulate them with Minerva.  It doesn't seem like they are stored in the same place as CoC or TiTs files though.  Anyone know where they are?

It is not a flash game. Use save to file and edit it with any text editor.

Morrigan

Mar 7, 2016
It is not a flash game. Use save to file and edit it with any text editor.

Thanks.

Next question;  where are the save to file saves located?

EDIT: I've managed a workaround where I use save to text, but it would be easier knowing where the files are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Save to file will essentially do the same as save-to-text, but put it into a file and download it. It does have some limitations; it won't work in offline mode due to how the browser sandbox is set up.

Dark Ether

Aug 27, 2015
Has something changed about save to file locations in recent patches?  I try to do a save file at the end of a day when I'm playing/testing, and none of the saves I've made in the past month or so are in the folder I set up for FoE saves.  I can see a few older ones from Jan, Feb, and early March, but nothing since, and I've even done the Load Game and them turned around and saved to file and they're not there.  I did a search on filename for my entire hard drive and they're not being found. 

FYI, I use Pale Moon browser, which is quite similar to Firefox, but open source and a bit less heavy-handed imo.  It's base is generally the same, so most add-ons, and options and such are the same.

The Infinexos

Feb 11, 2018
I know I'm, like, an entire Earth revolution period late, but I just started playing the game and am hooked on being balls deep in just about every humanoid & inhuman character I can possibly chat with. Anyway, my "Save to File" button is grayed out, AND so is "Save to Text" which is highly annoying since the game makes those two options the only choices of saving. What I do? Is it because I'm playing it on my phone? It's frustrating having to level up from Level 1 everytime I exit the game

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
I know I'm, like, an entire Earth revolution period late, but I just started playing the game and am hooked on being balls deep in just about every humanoid & inhuman character I can possibly chat with. Anyway, my "Save to File" button is grayed out, AND so is "Save to Text" which is highly annoying since the game makes those two options the only choices of saving. What I do? Is it because I'm playing it on my phone? It's frustrating having to level up from Level 1 everytime I exit the game
Saving is only available in certain locations. Keep an eye out for the text "This is a safe location, you can sleep and save here." Examples include the Tent location in the Nomad Camp.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid