FoE Bounty Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
This is where we post scenes we're currently looking for the playerbase to help with, if they're so inclined. You get your name in the credits and all!

These are some scenes we're currently looking for:

Victory/Loss sex for the following monsters:

Bunnies:

• Win: Female group oral.
  • Win: Female group fuck.
  • Win: Mixed group.
  • Win: Brainy.
  • Win: Herm.
  • Loss: Mixed group.
  • Loss: Brute.
  • Loss: Herm.

Cats (note, parser heavy):

• Win - catch vaginal. (Taken)
  • Win - catch anal.
  • Win - group, service. (Partially taken, done for cocks)
  • Win - double team.
  • Loss - PC eats out cat.
  • Loss - Drain PC milk. (Taken)
  • Loss - PC blows cat. (Taken)
  • Loss - PC catch anal.
  • Loss - PC double teamed by 2 cocked cats.
  • Loss - PC ball worship.

Feral Wolf:

• Win - pitch anal.
  • Win - ride cock (vaginal).
  • Win - ride cock (anal).
  • Loss - catch vaginal. 
  • Loss - catch anal.

Scorpion Girl;

• Win - fuck vaginal.
  • Win - get oral.
  • Win - lesbian.
  • Loss - vaginal ride. (aphrodisiac)
  • Loss - service her. (aphrodisiac)

Masturbation Scenes:

VaginalAnalCock

Be careful when writing these. Suggest only experienced writers. Remember to account for, where possible, multicock, naga and tauric bodies at the very least.

The basic scenes are done, on to more creative ones.

• Self-suck
  • Tauric alternative
  • Multicock

Taking on a task is serious business. We will expect you to at least try and complete what you have in a timely manner. Failure to complete after willingly shouldering a burden will likely mean we won't ask you again. A 4-page scene with player choice is preferred to a 10-page wall of text.

If you want to give these a go, please get in touch with Alder, or post here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
If you are inclined to help out, send me an email. Be prepared to show some sort of proof of your writing skills.

These will be paid for (contact me for details).

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
When suggesting experienced writers only, you're talking about the Masturbation scenes specifically, yes?

Kyrael

Sep 19, 2015
Are there non-sexual scene bounties available as well? There are quite a few PLACEHOLDER signs strewn through the landscape after all, and dragging one of their replacements kicking and screaming to the smut sheriff's office might do something to flesh out the game as well.

(Also, I have to admit that I hope the masturbation scenes remain placeholders for at least a while longer. "You masturbate fiercely, cumming buckets." is just too funny.)

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Are there non-sexual scene bounties available as well? There are quite a few PLACEHOLDER signs strewn through the landscape after all, and dragging one of their replacements kicking and screaming to the smut sheriff's office might do something to flesh out the game as well.

(Also, I have to admit that I hope the masturbation scenes remain placeholders for at least a while longer. "You masturbate fiercely, cumming buckets." is just too funny.)

Any in particular you were thinking about?

Kyrael

Sep 19, 2015
I'd have to go through the game to check... some that come to mind are meeting Nasty Miranda in the tavern or talking to the twins in their penthouse. Then there's Maria's "Rawr Imma archer" which might benefit from some refinement. And I think there were others as well.

Aku

Sep 22, 2015
Any chance of demonic sex coming into play soon?  I don't get much time to play, but when I have, I haven't been able to find hints of a "I'm giving into corruption, turning into a incubus/succubus/omnibus" path with maybe the potential of surpassing Uru (maybe turning her into a incubus or succubus if the player chooses, and have Uru be the 1B demon with the player taking over 1A)?  Seems like one would be available based on the intro.

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Cock Masturbation claimed and done. Will add more as more types show up. No duck cock though. I refuse to do duck cock...

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Cats win scenes Catch Vaginal and Group Service claimed and done. Though on Service I only did cocks service. There's still room for Vagina service and Breasts service.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Cats win scenes Catch Vaginal and Group Service claimed and done. Though on Service I only did cocks service. There's still room for Vagina service and Breasts service.

When you say Cat win scenes, does it go for all variants of cat enemies?

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Are any FOE writers accepting commissions at this point?

We have our plates mostly full with our own projects at this point, but if you want to ask, go ahead. I'm not, at any rate.

candiria

Oct 2, 2015
Ok understood...in that case if there are any writers interested in expanding Lagon content for a nice commission rate, feel free to pm me. If this isn't the right place to post, just let me know.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Note: Loss scene for cats: double teamed by cocked cats, taken.

Sirco

Feb 27, 2019
This is where we post scenes we're currently looking for the playerbase to help with, if they're so inclined. You get your name in the credits and all!

These are some scenes we're currently looking for:

Victory/Loss sex for the following monsters:

Bunnies:

• Win: Female group oral.

• Win: Female group fuck.

• Win: Mixed group.

• Win: Brainy.

• Win: Herm.

• Loss: Mixed group.

• Loss: Brute.

• Loss: Herm.

Cats (note, parser heavy):

• Win - catch vaginal. (Taken)

• Win - catch anal.

• Win - group, service. (Partially taken, done for cocks)

• Win - double team.

• Loss - PC eats out cat.

• Loss - Drain PC milk. (Taken)

• Loss - PC blows cat. (Taken)

• Loss - PC catch anal.

• Loss - PC double teamed by 2 cocked cats.

• Loss - PC ball worship.

Feral Wolf:

• Win - pitch anal.

• Win - ride cock (vaginal).

• Win - ride cock (anal).

• Loss - catch vaginal.

• Loss - catch anal.

Scorpion Girl;

• Win - fuck vaginal.

• Win - get oral.

• Win - lesbian.

• Loss - vaginal ride. (aphrodisiac)

• Loss - service her. (aphrodisiac)

Masturbation Scenes:

Vaginal, Anal, Cock

Be careful when writing these. Suggest only experienced writers. Remember to account for, where possible, multicock, naga and tauric bodies at the very least.

The basic scenes are done, on to more creative ones.

• Self-suck

• Tauric alternative

• Multicock

Taking on a task is serious business. We will expect you to at least try and complete what you have in a timely manner. Failure to complete after willingly shouldering a burden will likely mean we won't ask you again. A 4-page scene with player choice is preferred to a 10-page wall of text.

If you want to give these a go, please get in touch with Alder, or post here.

As to correct my post in the other thread, I am cool with writing any part, and would love to work on these. I just want this game to get done hehehe, if you want more info my post in the other thread should be quite exaustive, hope you're interested. :)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The two threads you just posted in haven't been active in more than 2 THREE years. That's called necromancy. Stop that.

Sirco

Feb 27, 2019
I see you've dabbled in the arcane arts too. Yet your form is incomplete, come back to me when you reached a higher mastery of the art and I'll help you increase your power

Quest added: Gain 9 levels in any of the mage, elementalist and healer class.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
JFC, stop necro-ing dead threads.The game is dead and it won't be resurrected anytime soon.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Why not? I mean, it's not like there aren't the people able to do it in here

Because it hasn't been updated in years. Nobody who worked on the game is interested in doing so now. Nor are they interested in help you write your fanfic about it. Let it die.

Status
Not open for further replies.