Flurry conservation errors 0.9.081 (Public)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JwDwZ

Nov 2, 2020
Hi,
I noticed some discrepancies in the conservation scenes

This was the first time that I did conservation:
"This isn’t the first time you’ve done this with Valrynn and Alrythe: although the kip may be pureblood, you are still the Qal, and the kip won’t have a healthy development without you.

Given that the last pureblood kip did have a healthy development, all you have to do is keep doing what you’re doing: you have to keep being you. That’s easy. You can do that."

I used a male character in conservation (Top) but apparently the impossible happened:
"You’re the Qal: if you really put your foot down and made some demands, you know they’d acquiesce. If you really, really wanted to leave, they wouldn’t stop you. They do what they do because they care about you and your kip. But that really only makes your cage just a little more gilded, as it were.

By the end of the second month, you had begun showing: your stomach rounded out and your body began to go through some obvious changes, particularly to your gait as you go from walking across the lair to waddling. Life isn’t any more difficult, largely in part because your dragons won’t let it be, but it does get a little more awkward.

Life progresses fairly slowly: the next two more months are more of the same, with your body changing a bit more with each passing day and your stomach getting rounder and rounder. Although, your stomach does feel a little tight as the egg gets larger: something you attribute to the fact that Frostwyrm gestation is typically much faster than human gestation. The kip developing inside of you is capable of some rudimentary psionics: it can broadcast emotions and does so at random times with random intensities, often without any warning or forethought to them; it’s almost as if the kip isn’t aware that it exists and is broadcasting emotions to you and Alrythe in spite of that.
By the end of the fourth month, it’s getting harder to walk and the weight makes getting up or lying down a bit of a chore. Sleeping against Alrythe helps alleviate the stress a little bit, and his psionics help block whatever discomforts you have, but the reality is that you have a baby-sized egg inside of you that’s ready to come out any day now. Eventually, that day arrives: with an awkward jerk inside of your womb, you feel the instinctive need to lay the egg and get it out of you. Thankfully, the egg isn’t any larger than a typical human baby, and its smooth shell and shape make it easier than you had expected to pass – but none of that is to suggest that it’s easy. It’s an arduous process that’s made slightly easier by Alrythe blocking your pain psionically.

By the end of the ordeal, you’re left with an oblong Frostwyrm egg – and a bit of baby fat that you need to burn off."

It treats the entire section as if the character bottomed.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release.

Some of the content is extensive and hard to follow for me, but I think I connected all the disconnected parts for that scene...

Status
Not open for further replies.