Flash

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
With Flash apparently.. ending is there a way to keep playing the game in Windowed Mode on PC?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Newgrounds' new flash player works great. It even loaded up some ANCIENT CoC and TITS versions from like 2012 and 2013. Highly recommend.

Reactions: Kesil

Revonero

Apr 15, 2019
I kept wondering what would happen to TITS. I assume CoC2 is running on htm5 while TITS Will need specific players in order to function?

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
Newgrounds' new flash player works great. It even loaded up some ANCIENT CoC and TITS versions from like 2012 and 2013. Highly recommend.
so... do I need to download the Newsgrounds Flash to keep playing?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I kept wondering what would happen to TITS. I assume CoC2 is running on htm5 while TITS Will need specific players in order to function?

TiTS is getting ported to HTML 5. It'll be playable in that format soon-ish.

If you want to continue playing the Flash version in the interim, yes, you'll need to either use the .exe version or jam the .swf into something like Newgrounds' Flash Player.

so... do I need to download the Newsgrounds Flash to keep playing?

Or something like it, yes.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
TiTS is getting ported to HTML 5. It'll be playable in that format soon-ish.

If you want to continue playing the Flash version in the interim, yes, you'll need to either use the .exe version or jam the .swf into something like Newgrounds' Flash Player.

jam the swf?

options are Play in Window, Downloads A (and B for TITS) and the mobile versions.

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
If you want to keep playing .swf files, yes.

swf being file type for the in browser form of the game?

cause im also thinking of grabbing the download version (as apparently that wont be affected)

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
to those that have the NG flash, how well does it work?

been comparing a couple of different flash repalcements and want to see which one would be the best fit.

Redknight910

Jul 31, 2018
So, I downloaded the Newgrounds player and it just pops the flash info button that shows up in browsers. Am I doing something wrong or did something nuke itself?

Modred

Feb 21, 2021
So, I downloaded the Newgrounds player and it just pops the flash info button that shows up in browsers. Am I doing something wrong or did something nuke itself?

Here's a way that works 100% and doesn't involve third party software or downgrading your version of Flash, both of which are a security risk :

Go to https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html and download the debugger (or projector, both seem to work for me). From the main page, download CoC (right-click and "save as"). Then start up the debugger (or projector), load the CoC file and Bob's your uncle. I haven't encountered any issues so far, saving and loading also works fine.

Mistress X

Dec 24, 2015
Newgrounds doesn't seem to work. I just end up with a white background with a weird 'f' and 'i' logo that doesn't do anything. I'm having trouble with TiTS FYI.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm probably gonna need my hand held. This was never hard before.

Last edited:

NecrochildK

May 2, 2021
I'm struggling with this as well. I downloaded CoC and can't get it to open in any browser because of the issue with Flash. Also, the solution on the help page is outdated by a few years. The link it gave in there no longer links to an alternate Flash download file.

Mar 11, 2021
The link in Modred's answer still works. You just have to make sure that after you download you change the settings on CoC to be opened with that as its default instead of whatever browser or program it was using before.

Note that only downloaded flash content is playable. Anything that you can't download that requires flash you're shit out of luck unless the website/browser itself has worked in a back-up or alternate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paradox01