[Fixt] [v0.8.089] Bold & Italic Bleed in one of Emmy's Scenes

Discussion in 'Fixed' started by TheShepard256, Jun 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheShepard256

TheShepard256 Well-Known Member

Specifically, the scene where she suggests both of you give each other a gift, after receiving the 'Thinking of You!' email. They seem to start near the end of the first page, with:
    The sentence before the speech is normal (i.e. unbolded, unitalicised) text, while the last sentence is italicised but unbolded, so the italic bleed likely starts in the speech. Selecting either 'Accept Offer' or 'Back' results in a standard case of both bold and italic bleed, so the bold bleed probably starts in the (L: +5) bit.

Incidentally, the speech is also missing a closing quotation mark. I think that's connected to the italic bleed. I've also tested the same scene after finishing the current pregnancy, and neither bold nor italic bleeding occurs, so this probably occurs as a result of the pregnant variation to that dialogue.

The attached file is set up to produce the scene as soon as possible; just approach Emmy, and have the 'Email' talk.

Attached Files:

Fenoxo and Paradox01 like this.
  2. Fenoxo

Fenoxo Corrupter of Tainted Space
    Staff Member

Found it and fixed it! Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.