[Fixt] Typos

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhymeDrooler

May 8, 2017
Vernacola description:
the funding of xenogen, you, yes you, can get the tongue of your dreams! Simply choose a tongue from the screen.Then crack

Shekka joining my crew:
amount of awe. She rests her hands on her exceptional hips, gears turning behind her eyes.“What happens next? I realize

Embry: no ending quote mark
It turns out she was trans like me. I only found out just before I left Omorii.

Bess: "Don’tDrink" button

Meeting Shizuya: "defuse"?
admission. “A-anyway, I carry around some strong smelling salts to diffuse these sorts of situations. Impromptu orgies are

Fisianna:
<“I mean it, though...” You curl your lips into a gentle smile. “Truth be told, I think they would feel great in other places as

Emmy's mail:
ANYWAY, it finally came! I got my [herm|npc|i] harness in the mail, and oh my stars, is it ever amazing. It doesn’t look

Italic:

Milodan Amazon:
The thought of going through whatever “induction” turned her into this makes your stomach sour. It’d be best to keep

Anno and Kase threesome:
As the captain, it’s your prerogative to participate in all on-board sex. The small kaithrit is unprepared for the hug you clasp

No bold text about taken virginity:

Ula:
heated puss. In that moment, her hips scissor downward, splitting her hymen on the altar of your virile masculinity.

Chrissy:
and push her down onto your turgid shaft, your cockhead easily spreading her lubed-up asshole with a little cry of pleasure.

Embry:
Your cock-head presses against her intact hymen. You push forward, making it quick. Embry lets out a sharp, pained noise,

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Fixt for next patch. Except Chrissy. I couldnt find any reference to virginity or first time in her file, but maybe I skimmed too fast. If this is in error, feel free to re-report her as its own issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.