[Fixt] Typos - Last Public - 0.8.089

Discussion in 'Fixed' started by Unbeholden, Jun 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unbeholden

Unbeholden Member

further into it.She yowls, - No space, if statement starts a new line but the else statement doesn't - line 1155 - follower\ramis.as

Your nubby, nubby pussy and anus strangle their invaders, your extra cunts squirting out wave after wave of fem slime. Honey spurts from your drippy slit

No ending punctuation - caused by no logic if player has multi vag but no dicks - line 296 of boredJumperGangbangs.as

Bizzy - Early Life talk option - Tooltip is "tooltip" so I'm guessing that's an error?

Paige's Combat - Hook Tooltip:
    It ought to shot down an uppercut in its tracks, - should be "shoot" - line 29 paigeSpar.as

“‘S it...” Ramis growls. - This exists in two files - Tavros\ramis at line 675 and followers\ramis at line 2858 - additional space and opening quote.

I’m all kinds of hungry. she looks delicious.” - punkSecOp.as line 2367 - [pc.heShe] parser not capitalized.

Fenoxo likes this.
  2. Fenoxo

Fenoxo Corrupter of Tainted Space
    Staff Member

“‘S it...” seems very intentional, given the apostrophe before the "S". I'm assuming she's panting out something like "That's it" but is too low/husky/pleasured to properly speak.

All the others should be handled.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Paradox01 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.