[Fixt] Syri Lessau help pre-requisites logic issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Selecting "Anno is Hot" option in dialogue with Syri explicitly states that she would like to meet Dr Lessau and have a talk with him:

1648709250150.png

However, the "Syri Help" button only becomes available when flags.DORNA_WINCEST_STATE value is 3, which is set only by selecting option "Get Help". Selecting "Anno is Hot" sets this flag to 1, preventing option from appearing.

In addition, before the talk with Dr Lessau is performed, trying to speak with Anno can trigger her SyriWincestMiAmourOffer() event which sets flags.DORNA_WINCEST_STATE to 4, effectively shutting down ability to speak with Dr Lessau about helping Syri until Hellhound event is experienced, which has absolutely nothing to do with the "Just Organs" path, and if i understand it right requires the player to have specific content enabled in options in order to even trigger.

On this note (the Hellhound path), if it's indeed locked by experiencing an event that either has a chance to occur only during short window of real life year, or require the player to magically know such event exist, and that they have to go to cheats menu and explicitly enable it there... it'd be, to put it mildly, beyond foolish. Please consider a much saner pre-requisite in such case, like maybe meeting (and thoroughly fucking) Ciaran on New Texas, as a way for the player to learn about hellhounds and how it'd be a potential sex-filled path for Syri? Or give the player some stupid dream about Hellhound Queen Syri once she's a crew member, or whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: TVPrimmy

Hetzer

Feb 24, 2022
Oh... yeah that explains why i struggled to find a way to talk to Lessau

Zarkrai

Sep 30, 2021
Ony my save, since I already have experienced the Hellhound Syri Event, I was able to make her into a Hellhound, thus getting rid of her problem with Anno (somewhat?) I think. But now with that save, when Syri asks me to get her a Steeletech Jumpsuit and when I try to gift it to her, it crashes, and since I forgot to save after she became Hellhound, when I reloaded, that dialogue showed up again before she became Hellhound and when I tried it this time, it crashed again. I'm not sure if there's any crashes with the "Give Treat" option that comes up if you turn her into a Hellhound or do the "Just Organs" path (That path didn't show up cause the whole Anno thing didn't happen at that time) cause I didn't have any of those stuff to give to her yet.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Devchat says it's not a bug and that there's a fix in the pipe for those who want both regular syri and dorna-times.

Reactions: valkyr42
Status
Not open for further replies.