[Fixt] A few typos I found

Discussion in 'Fixed' started by Killjoy, May 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killjoy

Killjoy Member

Yoma hug scene (wrapps)
    He smiles, wrapps an arm around your shoulders and pulls you in. “Do not worry, you can stay with me for the night, if you would like,” he suggests. He sounds genuine.

Tarkus female sydian “Call others” sex option
    Picked that while playing a pregnant female human and got the scene where another female shows up and the two of you do the unarmored sydian BUT it was the male version, saying I had a penis and was doing her with it.
    (older version, not tested in current build)

Able sex scene as male with cunt snake (down your “the” throat of your tail)
    The sweet, horny taste of bee-seed trickles down your the throat of your tail, seeming to light up every nerve as it goes down and suddenly the urge becomes altogether too much. You grip Able’s shoulders firmly and pile drive into his tight, obsidian tunnel with everything you’ve got, your pair of balls beating out a compulsive rhythm against his shiny, chitinous cheeks as you reach inside his warm clench with your bright red beast-dick again and again. The gritted gasps and muffled moans you draw out of the servile zil only compel you to screw him harder and harder, losing yourself in the glorious pulse of pushing deep into boy pussy with bestial abandon.
    (Tried playing version 8.078 with a horse then human cunt snake and TAIL option was no longer there for either male or female players.)

Nenne & Tuuva post invasion sex scene (keeping all three eyes trained) 2 eyed character
    The stench of horny Korgonne pheromones starts to permeate the room, and you’re already pretty aroused by the sight of a busty MILF ravenously rut and make out with a younger, bustier blacksmith. You reach to undo your suit of gray goo armor and expose yourself to the room – not that you’re sure they’d mind – and start giving your rising long, bestial shaft some attention, keeping all three eyes trained on the show in front of you.
    (was from older version, not tested in current build)

Trying to get a shoulder grunch from Maja when she won’t accept credits:
    She told me it was free (was pre translation) and that I didn’t need to bring it back, but it did not give me one.

Talking to Ula’s Father about aliens: ( Gem-heats can still be good) hearts in other sentence
    “Don’t worry.” The old korg waves disarmingly. “Gem-heats can still be good, can put their urges to work for the good of the clan. Some aliens are the same way. It’s just hard to know which, especially when most are so villainous.” He scratches his beard in thought. “Two tribes, our old allies, are gone now. Their holds got chewed up like food for alien machines. One found safety with another clan. A lot of snouts had to squeeze into one burrow, but at least they’re safe. The other vanished. Milodans or aliens must have taken them and made them slaves.”

Codex Rahn entry: ONCE implanted, the eggs will be ready TO resume development
    “One implanted, the eggs will be ready resume development, hatching and filling their mother’s womb with their rapidly expanding mass over the period of about two weeks.”

Cunt Snake willing host scene: You’re forced TO make a few adjustments
    “You’re forced make a few adjustments to your dress clothes before redressing, but the process is simple enough. You give your tail a few experimental flicks back and forth to make sure it’s comfortable, then secure the rest of your equipment.”

William. likes this.
  2. Fenoxo

Fenoxo Corrupter of Tainted Space
    Staff Member

I fixed the actual typos.

It looks like you wedged some major scene routing bugs in here by accident that you must have meant to post in their own threads, probably with quoted text from the relevant scenes and your save file attached.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Paradox01 likes this.
  3. Killjoy

Killjoy Member

Ya, sorry about that, was a list I'd been keeping for a while and most of the characters I'd encountered those problems with have been deleted (thus why I listed them as older builds).

4. Killjoy

Killjoy Member

didn't want to start another thread for 2 typos, sorry

Frostwyrm baby typo: only one kip but mentions two siblings at end

Halfway through month six, you began to understand very basic ‘words’ from the growing kip; one sound would mean ‘Qim,’ and another would mean ‘warm,’ and you’d know the kip would be asking for Frost to warm it up. Once the kip that grew within Frost made its psionic connection with you, you were finally included in the conversations between the two siblings.

Blood extraction from frostwyrm: daughtershe

Frost remains still; she shows no outward emotion, though her eyes are trained on the metal device in your hands. And you say my sample would further the knowledge of your kind? she asks you, and you reply positively. You both hear the occasional suggestion from your daughtershe thinks her Qim should offer it. What purpose would their Qal have for lying?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.