[Fixt] [0.8.094] Vahn TF Scene Nipple Override

Discussion in 'Fixed' started by chechesos, Jun 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chechesos

chechesos New Member

Vahn's Titfuck scene first page:

The doggie-man presses a bit too hard at the right time, and his thumbs slide into the suckling slickness of your nipple-cunts. “Oh wow, you’ve got these?” he asks with wide, beaming eyes. He doesn’t seem surprised at all to find himself automatically finger-fucking your multi-purpose tit-twats down to the knuckle, spreading your elasticity to a hip-jerking precipice. “I’m gonna need to try these out later,” he grins, humping your thick thigh to impress the point. “You’ll give me a go in there, right?”

“Woah!” Vahn recoils halfway from your lip-topped boobs but their suction pulls him right back in with aching need. “I thought those were for show, but these are real? Wow, you’re an adventurous girl, Steele! Yeah, you definitely need to let me try these out later. First, your cleavage, then your nipples. If that’s fine. Maybe I’ll give ‘em a taste of my knot so they know it’s me next time?” Your eyes nearly roll back as your boob-mouths tenderly sample the ausar’s sweaty flavor, entreating him to explore their obscene bounties.

Happens back to back. My character has lipples only yet the nipple-cunt is featured and seems to take priority as it even pops up on the scene's next page:

“Can’t forget this...!” When Vahn shoves himself into your stretchy cunt-nipple, the room goes white. The most adventurous dick on Tavros drives itself to the hilt in your chest, threatening to knot the obscene orifice. Simmering goo sloughs in the impact swollen hole as he lets loose. Jet after jet of human-ausar DNA impregnates your chesty twat, spraying out onto your purple scales when it very quickly overflows. He goes right back to the paizuri, jizzing helter-skelter.

And there is no mention of my character's actual nipple type again before or after this scene if there is one for the lipple option.

William. likes this.
  2. William.

William. Well-Known Member
    Creator

I think I see what you mean. On the first page as shown, following a breast rating check, there's a nipple type check, and then it goes on to describe extra qualities if you have them, such as lactation. There's a follow-up paragraph to the Fuckable Nipples check where if they're Lipples on the first page, and it goes on to describe that they suckle of their own accord. By accounts, it's working fine.

The second quote you've posted starting with "Can't forget this...!" is just what the parser output. Lipples are still fuckable nipples. I can always have an extra check added so that it's more specific than the parser, if that would make the experience better.

This is what it looks like in writing, and it was kept short. Having fuckable nipples (and lipples, which are checked extra for fun) means he's going to fuck them, and I just used the parser involved :>

chechesos and Paradox01 like this.
  3. chechesos

chechesos New Member

Thank you for clearing that up.
    I'd like to point out that with the lipple option it also does not point out any lactation that the character has.
    It goes straight into the undressing paragraph:

Yours and Vahn’s items come to form a scattered sprawl around the room as he hauls you over to the bed and sets you down on your knees between his spread legs. “Sorry if I was rough,” he says with some regret, “almost came in my suit though, and I definitely wouldn’t make it to the locker room without getting caught covered in my cum!” Those thoughts float in bubbles around your mind, yet you’re far more interested in what’s happening right now.

Also a slight I just noticed in the paragraph right after it:

His zipper opens with a loud, metal rasp, exposing his sweat-slick abs, the gentle slope of his pubic mound and the outline of his knotted human cock. The fat, thickening head pops out from confinement first, helping work the rest of the shaft out. Yanking on the fastener, he exposes his crotch in a single, swift motion. His precum-slathered cock flops heavily onto the top of your pc.breasts], which you have hefted just for this occasion.

In case it hadn't been caught
    Other than that everything is wonderful
    Thank you for the beautiful scene :D

William. likes this.
  4. William.

Creator

Yeah, probably didn't mean to disable lactation from the fuckable nips, just dicknipples, because I don't quite understand the latter and there are actual "Cum/Girlcum" options for Lactation types.

Went ahead and fixed the parser for the next patch. As for the lactation w/ lipples, I can have that looked at via the doc. Probably won't happen today because I'm not skilled enough to do more than text fixes and I'll need a real coder to do it.

[​IMG]

Athena likes this.
  5. William.

Creator

I passed some changes in the scene to Gena. A small lactating check in the lipples checks and replacing the mentioned parser with more specific, descriptive words.

6. Fenoxo

Fenoxo Corrupter of Tainted Space
    Staff Member

Given that I see a commit for "couple of Will's edits/additions" that applies to Vahn, I'm gonna tag this fixed! ^.^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.