[Fixt] [0.8.089] Kase weird italic bleed

Discussion in 'Fixed' started by Meteor07, Jun 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meteor07

Meteor07 Well-Known Member

So I found this one bug I'm not even sure is a bug, but I felt I might as well check

That one scene where he manages that huge list of company info, there occurs a bold bleed, starting with this line I think

upload_2020-6-15_8-55-14.png

The reason I say I'm not sure this is a bug is because It seems to be fixed when you click any of the options available and go to the next scene, I think. Hadn't tried it with "Can't Help".

William. likes this.
  2. TheShepard256

TheShepard256 Well-Known Member

It's a bug. Given the latter part of your report, this isn't a normal italic bleed case (where there's at least one more <i> than </i> so the italicisation go on forever), so it seems like whoever coded this simply forgot to un-italicise the non-speech text.

3. Malidica

Malidica Well-Known Member

Didn't Fen mention creating a new bit of a code for dealing with these so they don't run past the page they first appear on, requiring a game restart? Swear i read that like a month ago.

4. TheShepard256

TheShepard256 Well-Known Member

I heard that too, but I could swear the latest public version still had an example of both bold and italic bleed. Checking back, it seems I was right; I've made my own bug report on the appropriate scene.

Malidica likes this.
  5. Malidica

Malidica Well-Known Member

Well, like any broad band-aid fix, i'd expect it to still have cracks, but i have noticed a few times where a bleed occurred only to go no further than the page it appears on.

6. gena138

gena138 Well-Known Member

Should be fixed for next patch

Meteor07 and William. like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.