[Fixt] [0.8.028] Ardia Missing Scene (Her Pussy)

Discussion in 'Fixed' started by Drash, Oct 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drash

Drash Active Member

Version: 0.8.028 - SWF
    flashplayer_27_sa.exe and flashplayer_32_sa.exe

On Zheng Shi for Ardia there was an option after [Eat her out] to select [Her Pussy] unfortunately it doesn't seem to be available on the ship.

I've gone through the 8 available options at a couple different dominance levels and none but the face sitting involves more than a brief mention. I have now tested it on multiple saves with and without previous addiction, playing as either male or herm. The 8 sex options are constant. Those options are:

Blow Her, Prone Bone, Rvs Cowgirl, Get Titfuck, Get Missionary
    Rim Her, Ball Worship, Facesitting

So much awesome stuff with this update! I hate to feel like I'm complaining.

EDIT: Started a new game to test if this might be an issue with old saves. At higher dominance levels there are some changes. Prone Bone replaced with Get Plowed. Ride Her Dick being added. Still no [Eat her out] or [Her Pussy] scene as far as I can see.

Low Dominance:
    Blow Her, Prone Bone, Rvs Cowgirl, Get Titfuck, Get Missionary
    Rim Her, Ball Worship, Facesitting
    High Dominance:
    Blow Her, [Get Plowed], Rvs Cowgirl, Get Titfuck, Get Missionary
    Rim Her, Ball Worship, Facesitting, [Ride Her Dick]

Attached Files:

#1 Drash, Oct 29, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    valkyr42 likes this.
  2. Drash

Drash Active Member

I've upgraded my flash player standalone from 27 to 32 as part of continued testing. Post above edited appropriately. This doesn't seem to have made any obvious differences. Likewise the new public patch version displays much the same.

Flash32_TiTS_0.8.028_Button_options.jpg

3. Jacques00

Jacques00 Well-Known Member

From the looks of it, the "Eat Her Out" scene is part of the "Relax..." with Ardia scene when she is a non-follower. Unless I am overlooking something, I do not see that scene connected anywhere in the code related to her as follower. Perhaps @Savin was mistaken or it was never merged if it was added via a separate branch.

4. Drash

Drash Active Member

In the comments from 0.8.029 Savin seemed certain it was ported over. I dont really know much else.

EDIT: While not the same there is an entirely new scene when sleeping with Ardia at mid level addition.
    [Fuck Her] Service your alpha with your cock.

It's all completely new text, none of it ported over from ZS.

#4 Drash, Nov 12, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  5. Jacques00

Jacques00 Well-Known Member

Is this still an issue? Again, as far as I'm aware, everything that should be implemented as Ardia content has been implemented as intended.

6. Drash

Drash Active Member

Can't say for anyone else but sex options available on Zheng Shi are still missing for me.
    [Her pussy] / [Fuck her] aren't there. Everything in the sex menu is either anal, blowjob/cunnilingus or Ardia doing the dicking.

If anyone does have these options could they please show me what's supposed to show up?

EDIT: Should I just commission it?

7. runingman69

runingman69 Well-Known Member

Wait that was an option?! Damn I thought that scene was gone of you fucking her?

8. Drash

Drash Active Member

I just created a new character and did a run through using version 0.8.049
    You can still do so on Zheng Shi.

9. JustSomeGuy

JustSomeGuy Well-Known Member

Don't the Zheng Shi scenes happen in a bar, so it makes sense they wouldn't carry over to crew. Unless you redid em all and swapped the bar for a kitchen or Ardia gets a bitching mini bar in her room.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Athena likes this.
  10. runingman69

runingman69 Well-Known Member

She could still sit on the chair or bed and have the same result.

11. Konstantin

Konstantin Active Member

Has just signed in to say, that with actual patch version on the ship to fuck her pussy is right now being her beta while waking up with her. I did not even know she has those scenes because I first met her on Zheng Shi and talked with her right after shooting Argosh senseless and there after first talking with escape she ran with me away already.

12. Drash

Drash Active Member

Hooray for Gena138!
    How do I send you money? I was going to commission this now that the economy is starting back up and I have an income again.

This thread can now be categorized as fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.