[Fixt] 0.69.420 Changlog #889 Thicc&Shake crash on more than one use/shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saryna

Sep 20, 2018
Tried to use this item 5 times then shake a bunch but encountered this crash instead. Also tried to use two separately and shake once after both of them and it still gave me a crash msg before I could shake the second time. Dunno if both have the same crash msg so I'll post the 5 uses one first then the two single uses one after... Damn I just found another way it would crash... even with a single use you can crash your game :/ just entering the masturbation menu after shaking the first time kills it Xc

There got all them screen shots, good luck! 1641235032601.png 1641235341269.png 1641235393422.png

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
This looks like it has more to do with filtFaps and masturbation than anything. That issue, at least, is fixed on the dev build.

I just took five shakes in a row and it worked fine. So you'll probably be ok next patch. But if you aren't, go ahead and open a new thread.

Saryna

Sep 20, 2018
This looks like it has more to do with filtFaps and masturbation than anything. That issue, at least, is fixed on the dev build.

I just took five shakes in a row and it worked fine. So you'll probably be ok next patch. But if you aren't, go ahead and open a new thread.
Roger, thanks Grenaid! :)

Reactions: lowercase_donkey
Status
Not open for further replies.