[Fixt] [0.69.420 -BACKER#1248] Nova's (gray goo armor) upgrades seem to not be working correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
More specifically, two upgrades:

The ganrael upgrade, that she should get from fighting an armored ganrael and leaving the fight. This should award the MIRRORED flag and +2 defense. Yet it seems that neither of those two bonuses is given. Evidence is that if Steele keeps fighting armored ganraels and leaving, the upgrade scene always keeps popping up. Not only that, the MIRRORED flag never shows up in the item description screen:

graygoobug2.png

The same image serves to evidence the other bugged upgrade:

Namely the one she gets from fighting the Janeria on Uveto. Her electric resistance is correctly upped by +25, but she does not gain +50 shields.

Last edited:

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
I ping you on discord, but for others listening: there was already a fixup function in the game for situations like this. Go to customize her, and you should see a "repair" option.

Grab a screenshot for a before and after on the item, I'm curious to see what difference it makes.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I ping you on discord, but for others listening: there was already a fixup function in the game for situations like this. Go to customize her, and you should see a "repair" option.

Grab a screenshot for a before and after on the item, I'm curious to see what difference it makes.
Nice, only have to wait for it to be merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.