first meeting in the darkness

khanivore

Nov 21, 2023
This is the continue of my previous work i hope nobody hates me so far.
after the PC first get close to the destroyed ship in the middle of the dark space he/she sees the unknown yet somehow familiar race , then remembers what victor once told about a race that were ahead of everyone in first and second planet rush and that they were really strong and masters at using special abilities , that would explain how she took an entire army of black void pirates down without any damage. she stands at 81 inches tall , not that tall for sure but because of her physical fitness and figure you almost think that she is taller and you can almost swear you seen her having a third eye that was right in middle of her forehead and unlike normal eyes it was opened to left and right sides but now it's like it was never there.
by how it looks she is thin in waist but thick in thigh and she also have a certain level of muscularity in her body and a set of two F-cup or maybe bigger size breasts. even when you see her breasts and genitalia covered and you can see the bulge between her legs also covered you can swear you can see other parts of her body in the air so how on the world she took down an entire army without any armor or even a weapon , the more you think about it the more frightened you become and the more frightened you become you also become more excited.
you have three options , first you can talk to her but it doesn't look like she likes to talk right now , second you can fight her but that is the most unwise think to do right now after all what is your chance of defeating someone who defeated around what 20 or 30 or maybe more but third you can try to hide and see what happens next.