[Rejected]Snake TF

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Born out my own frustration to get specific parts from various TF's that in the end only slightly makes you look like a full blown snake-morph I introduce a TF that'll turn you into one, along with some other weirdness. Going to work on it until it is finished as per usual with my projects. Note that I'm not exactly what you'd call a pro with the descriptions of transformations(my only other history with tf's being a tiny 5 page thing that I'm still waiting on confirmation for) so if anyone thinks they have something better that'll add to or replace a description feel free to suggest.

Here's the link to the doc if anyone's interested.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/194oSrNEBYM89ZeRRRAVp4o6rzFRw5nobqNhRrLmRgsA/edit?usp=sharing

To those who don't know this thing's relatively short history in the ideas thread here is the link to that as well.
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/snake-stuff.10558/

TFMaster

So can one make their PC look like this?

For those who don't know, what you are seeing are the D&D monsters known as the Yuan-Ti. Half of them have legs and the other half have snake tails. They also worship Zehir the snake god of poison and keep regular snakes as pets and guards.

Sorry didn't mean to turn into a Monster Manual there.

Reactions: RanmaChan

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015

For those who don't know, what you are seeing are the D&D monsters known as the Yuan-Ti. Half of them have legs and the other half have snake tails. They also worship Zehir the snake god of poison and keep regular snakes as pets and guards.

Remember playing a PS2 or was it a X-box 360 DnD game where these guys where one of the main enemies... can't remember really.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Yes.

More or less.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Mini update:

Finished the transformation sequences of the snake hair, back snakes, getting smooth skin, getting scales, ventral scales flag and/or patterns.

Edited/revised:
Head/face transformation.

That's about it, the next update will either be another mini or a large update next week monday kind of thing.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
How come every time someone starts something awesome and niche, they drop off the face of the earth?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Nevermind, just checked the doc. He's still working on it, albeit a bit slowly. Phew! Got worried there.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Alright then, sorry about the whole MIA thing, pc broke and I hate doing this on a phone but I now have a laptop to write on and everything should be fine and dandy from this point on.

No I didn't just log on to report I'm not dead, I've made some progress as well. All transformation texts have been written and all that's left is to put in the character description stuff as far as I know. If I'm awful at transformations let me know so I can improve.

Reactions: Zavos

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Ooh sorry to here that. Do you know what part broke?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Ooh sorry to here that. Do you know what part broke?
Combination of board, hard drive and power supply. Data was mostly able to be recovered but I couldn't clone and expect to have a working operating system in the end. So for now the laptop will have to do until I can get the desktop up and running again, I think it happened during a storm that occurred while I was with some friends.

Ah well, lesson learned, unplug everything whenever you leave for more than a day.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Combination of board, hard drive and power supply. Data was mostly able to be recovered but I couldn't clone and expect to have a working operating system in the end. So for now the laptop will have to do until I can get the desktop up and running again, I think it happened during a storm that occurred while I was with some friends.

Ah well, lesson learned, unplug everything whenever you leave for more than a day.

Or have a surge protector with built in battery ;)

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Okay then, as far as I know, this doc is basically complete.

All it needs now is some editing, suggestions are welcome.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Since no one seems to be interested in digging their editing fingers into this one and my own scouring turned up only a few now fixed issues, I'm submitting this and hoping for the best.

@Fenoxo , may thine judgment be merciful.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
im really looking forwards to this but im slightly disappointed there's no sea snake version if the tail but that's fine with me though just having a way to have a naga form is awesome to me

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Before long when an explorable aquatic environment is added people are going to be asking for a sea serpent variant. Everybody wants to be a naga from WoW.
latest

Shouldn't be too hard to cook up and add a variant if this is accepted.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Before long when an explorable aquatic environment is added people are going to be asking for a sea serpent variant. Everybody wants to be a naga from WoW.
latest

Shouldn't be too hard to cook up and add a variant if this is accepted.
Sweet! Too bad the 4 arms aren't gonna be a thing.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Where does one find the "can deepthroat" flag? I went skimming for it, see what its related to. However I can't find a hint of it.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Where does one find the "can deepthroat" flag? I went skimming for it, see what its related to. However I can't find a hint of it.
I'm not entirely sure what it is code wise, all I know is that it is active if you're treated or a bimbo and opens up some fun variations in oral scenes. I was hoping to introduce an easier way to obtain it, I'm not too keen on the treatment or my char being a bimbo but I like the variations associated with the flag.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'm not entirely sure what it is code wise, all I know is that it is active if you're treated or a bimbo and opens up some fun variations in oral scenes. I was hoping to introduce an easier way to obtain it, I'm not too keen on the treatment or my char being a bimbo but I like the variations associated with the flag.
What fun variations does it do so far?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Reactions: Jongeedubs

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I can't remember many off the top of my head, I think there is one involving a fully throbbed up penny but I'm not too sure about that one.

The first time I read about the flag's existence is here.
https://www.fenoxo.com/backers-tainted-space-0-7-23-more-riya/?age-verified=29c82e4906
Wow, I even asked about it back then and don't remember this perk ... On a side note, I notice a detail most appalling. You forget the most sacred of snek traditions ... the all mighty ... boop to the nose. :p:p:p

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Wow, I even asked about it back then and don't remember this perk ... On a side note, I notice a detail most appalling. You forget the most sacred of snek traditions ... the all mighty ... boop to the nose. :p:p:p
o1o3ylSkK3FwSKEwvM-7slL-U0UWiPaCyBhCW3Y2xjDeGa2SGC_dCJeoQyh82Nc6lCPR_dYkCNIaJ7GoSSPcqWvMsHlBn84pja7YSjMl=w480-h270-nc

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
As many of you have no doubt realized by now by way of the blog post, this has been rejected. Mostly on account of some grammatical errors, the pc being afraid of the transformations even though they know its effects, it not being that sexy(rpobably because of the former point), the wording being clunky and some back and forth discussions regarding the name of the item and its overall shape and dosage(the original item and dosage being too "vore-y").

At this point it'll probably require a rewrite of most if not all transformation scenes, something I'm not too keen on doing but if it has to be done it has to be done. Once all that is done I'll require some forum member help in ensuring the solidarity and flow of the words as I apparently can't trust my own eyes when it comes to fault checking.

I've already changed some of the doc in accordance to the Fen man's points.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Sooooo... seems like I was missing for a while. No matter, some work has been done to make it more palatable to the devs and that's all that matters. All that's left is for this doc to receive the same editing love that butt bugs received, as apparently that's what sold the team on that doc, because apparently my stuff's like silver, nice but needs a lot of polish before it shines(gets accepted). If no one seems helpful enough in a few week's time I'll go ahead and edit the issues I find myself in the meantime and resubmit it around that point anyway.

Last edited:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
im really looking forward to this tf item ^^ i really love snakes and would the moment this tf added change my pc into a cobra naga

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Okay that's as good as it's ever going to get with my hands at the keyboard only at this current point in time. Still, I may have missed something, or made a mistake somewhere like an idiot. Let me know... please. May the universe have mercy on my sanity.

If it still gets rejected once I resubmit it in a week's time(enough time for editors I presume) I'm not going to spend any more time on it. I'll pass it on to whomever would like to take on the mantle.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Okay that's as good as it's ever going to get with my hands at the keyboard only at this current point in time. I've gone over it with a comb finer than the one I use on my luxuriously long silver hair and quite honestly I cannot see any mistakes. Still, I may have missed something, or made a mistake somewhere like an idiot. Let me know... please. May the universe have mercy on my sanity.

"Stilted" my ass. The stuff flows like mercury on an ice slope. Still, it's their game. If it still gets rejected once I resubmit it in a week's time(enough time for editors I presume) I'm not going to spend any more time on it. I'll pass it on to whomever would like to take on the mantle.
Best of luck to ya, Preach. I shall pray to the Pr0n gods for your success!

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
just missed the anniversary of this not being accepted