[Finished] Brandy Expac

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Yo, Brandy's expansion is done.

The whole thing is pretty simple, and it'll be ready to submit with some further revisions and edits, so any suggestions are welcome.

Brandy's Expansion

Just in case anyone's wondering: no, Brandy cannot be cured, will not be recruitable, or be able to be impregnated.

Last edited:

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
Man if someone turns her down and doesnt feel bad that person has no heart. Love the character.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
That was a surprisingly tender letter, man I find my appreciation of Brandy increased 10 fold, who could get her affection all the way up to 100 and then say no to her? :confused::negativeman:

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
That was a surprisingly tender letter, man I find my appreciation of Brandy increased 10 fold, who could get her affection all the way up to 100 and then say no to her? :confused::negativeman:
There are some -though I've heard they are little in number- who claim to possess a heart of stone. Legends tell of their deeds; they're monstrous. Refusing to pet puppies! Not gushing when confronted with a cute kitten! Poor Erra and Fisianna deserved better.

I fear such monsters would do exactly what you describe. Why, I know not. But I will not stay to watch them have Brandy suffer! She will be loved!