[Finished] Anno/Erra Threesome

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Ever want two ausar girls on leashes to obey your every command in the bedroom? Or maybe even see your favorite ausar crewmember get all dommy with your other favorite ausar? How about the option to say no to a threesome with two cute ausar girls?

Well, thanks to @MistyBirb planting a deviant idea in my brain, now you can with Anno and Erra (once this gets implemented).

Anno/Erra Theesome

So, yeah, I wrote this after getting some ideas I liked a lot. It's a threesome, with an option to either watch or join in on the action, much like the Anno/Kaede threesomes, but with more pet-play. Of course, more options can be added later on when I get a pet-play writing boner. At the moment, though, it turned out to be beefier than I expected, probably due to multicock and nocock variants and things of that nature.

Thanks to @Nik_van_Rijn, the [Watch] scene is pretty spiffy and edited, but the [Join] scene still needs some looking at, but hopefully Nik can help with his editing magic on that too. :D

Last edited:

Kallega

Apr 10, 2017
I don't quite get Anno's "Sure doesn't smell nice in here..." in the repeat introduction. Does she just not like the smell? Feels like I'm missing something.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I don't quite get Anno's "Sure doesn't smell nice in here..." in the repeat introduction. Does she just not like the smell? Feels like I'm missing something.

Anno is getting all embarrassed about how much she is attracted to and turned on by Steele's smell and the mere thought of being on there bed, while denying it halfheartedly. So basically - she being a see-through tsundere, most likely playing it up to toy with Steele and make their motor running.

At least that's what I'm going to advise Hugs use for his defense if Savin will ever come for his butt because he dared to weeb it up with one of Analmander's characters. ;)

Kallega

Apr 10, 2017
Anno is getting all embarrassed about how much she is attracted to and turned on by Steele's smell and the mere thought of being on there bed, while denying it halfheartedly. So basically - she being a see-through tsundere, most likely playing it up to toy with Steele and make their motor running.

At least that's what I'm going to advise Hugs use for his defense if Savin will ever come for his butt because he dared to weeb it up with one of Analmander's characters. ;)

Thanks for clearing it up, makes sense when I think about it like that :D

As for the scene, I absolutely love it. Hope it gets added soon and I hope to see more of those options Hugs mentioned, his writing is some of my favourite in TiTS (I love me some petplay and puppersloots).

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

Exactly what Nik said, and I'm guessing ausar enjoy sleeping on their owners' beds just as much as earth-dogs do. ;)

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Now I'm picturing Anno sitting down on Steele's pillow, and scratching herself with her foot.
"Awww look, she's chasing rampant rabbits in her dreams!"

Reactions: Zombiqaz

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
don't get paid till a week and most of thats going to a plane ticket back stateside for my thanksgiving leave. Bu I'll check it out and see what the rates are. Mind pointing out where they are? Can't seem to find them but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
don't get paid till a week and most of thats going to a plane ticket back stateside for my thanksgiving leave. Bu I'll check it out and see what the rates are. Mind pointing out where they are? Can't seem to find them but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/20-nsfw-commissions-post-update.11019/
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/open-commissions-and-requests.11026/
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/fubmistress-art-thread-new-overnight-bust-commission.4787/

3 actually.

Reactions: Darkpheonix

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015

Sasuga master-of-cuddles-sama!

I very much expected (and wanted to see) Syri to come into the room at the end when everyone is napping. "Hey Steele! I heard you were in town and thought I-" The ravenette stops right at the door frame, mouth agape. Slowly, but surely, her facial expression warps into a pouting face, grumbling to herself as she turns around and walks off. "Why was there a puppy party and nobody told me about it?!"

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Sasuga master-of-cuddles-sama!

I very much expected (and wanted to see) Syri to come into the room at the end when everyone is napping. "Hey Steele! I heard you were in town and thought I-" The ravenette stops right at the door frame, mouth agape. Slowly, but surely, her facial expression warps into a pouting face, grumbling to herself as she turns around and walks off. "Why was there a puppy party and nobody told me about it?!"
lol sounds similar to when Anno walks in during a smut scene with Syri and gets a face full of spunk.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I always have silly mode on but don't remember that part!
I believe its specifically when Syri comes to you when you land on Mehnga and you fuck her rather than she fucking you

edit nope its strickly the cowgirl scene with silly mode:
“Come on, give it to me, Steele! Fuck my ass full of cum!” Syri cries, throwing her head back as she climaxes, coming down on your cock hard enough to finally take your engorged knot. Her ass clamps down hard on your prick, nearly choking your rod as she cums. Your body’s eager to join her, and soon you’re letting loose a wave of alabaster seed deep in her bowels as Syri’s prick shoots a wad hard enough to splatter on the door halfway across the room. Just as the first shot of ausar seed smears your cabin door, you hear Anno calling out, “Sis, are you in here? I thought I heard-” and then, just as Syri’s sister takes a step through your door, she’s treated to a steaming hot shot of ausar cum. The startled tech cries out, flailing at her eyes before slamming the door closed, shouting something about coming back later. Syri laughs maniacally, though her tail curls up between her legs all the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: alkeiser

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I always have silly mode on but don't remember that part!
It's random chance to have it happen in silly mode.
It was supposed to be for when you got the Dornacest thing going on, but the code didn't check for that because.. idk why really.
So now it's a silly mode thing.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Code could check but Dornacest isn't out yet. D: