Fighting Style

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I searched for something like this, but I wasn't able to find something pertaining to TiTS specifically.

What is everyone's playstyle for the hard fights in TiTS? I'm not talking about the basic enemies that you can beat just by basic attacking, but the more challenging bosses.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Depends on who I'm playing as.

Merc I use grenades then switch to basic attacks to replenish energy

Tech I use specials to focus on specific weaknesses

Smuggler I use seduction because the specials kinda suck

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Depends on who I'm playing as.

Merc I use grenades then switch to basic attacks to replenish energy

Tech I use specials to focus on specific weaknesses

Smuggler I use seduction because the specials kinda suck

Smuggler's potential DPS is insane though, at least against target you can stick at least one debuff onto.

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
Tease everything into submisson, unless the enemy is lust resistant. In that case melee it until it goes down.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Headbutts. No matter if I'm fighting aliens, pirates, or a giant incinerator droid, the first thing I want them to feel is the wrath of my merc's forehead. Neither man nor machine can withstand the density of Steele's skull.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Tech: Lust... or Paralyzer > Attack Drone + Volley spam.
Merc: Take Cover > MP Rapid Fire* spam or tease.
   *Flurry is so worthless without evasion debuff or Secure MP. Something like 75% miss rate on extra shots before normal miss chance.

Ephraim

Aug 23, 2016
I like just maxing out aim and just using whatever gun is currently the best for whatever point in the game I'm at. For some of the harder fights, like a certain 1 time encounter enemy in the ant planet, I mostly just use the tease attacks. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
I adapt to what I'm fighting. If the enemy has allot of lust I'll go for that, if not, I'll just go for the attack. I usually like to lay on de-buffs before going in on them though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Lately I'm really starting to get into playing the Smuggler class. It's a lot more fun than I thought it'd be.

Now within battle I'm pretty much blinding the fuck out of all of my enemies with my flash grenades, and then taking advantage of said blindness with my aimed shots and second shot. (The damage with that combo is fucking insane, good god) If that doesn't work I whip out my trusty Goozooka and win that way.