Few things

Foof fox

Oct 27, 2017
Im mainly looking for a bit of help with some things. Firstly, what do you need to properly run the download options for the game? I did both but they said an app or something was needed to run them but idk what that would be. Second thing, what will happen when adobe is no longer supported? Im sure this has been asked before but just so I know.

TheShepard256

Firstly, what do you need to properly run the download options for the game? I did both but they said an app or something was needed to run them but idk what that would be.
The SWF version requires an external Flash player while the ZIP install is standalone (i.e. it should run without any external apps). 'Play in Window' requires your browser to have Flash supported and enabled, which is becoming rarer these days. I don't know what to do for the other two versions since they're for mobile devices, which require jailbreaking the device, which I'm unwilling to do.

Ich_Hab_Keine_Lust

Feb 27, 2020
The SWF version requires an external Flash player while the ZIP install is standalone (i.e. it should run without any external apps). 'Play in Window' requires your browser to have Flash supported and enabled, which is becoming rarer these days. I don't know what to do for the other two versions since they're for mobile devices, which require jailbreaking the device, which I'm unwilling to do.
GOM Player