Feruze loss scene glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
For some reason when the feruze loss scene plays, it also seems to have gotten mushed in with an encounter scene from one of the common enemies. Pic for proof

1682910927952.png

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
What version was this from? As far as I know all instances of combat intro text merging with result text should be fixed as of the latest update.

I mean I'm slightly concerned about how it managed to merge these two together because there's no crossover I can see in the code that would make sense for the corona flamer intro to be present with a feruze result outro, but one thing at a time.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
What version was this from? As far as I know all instances of combat intro text merging with result text should be fixed as of the latest update.

I mean I'm slightly concerned about how it managed to merge these two together because there's no crossover I can see in the code that would make sense for the corona flamer intro to be present with a feruze result outro, but one thing at a time.
This is in the latest public patch.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Well the doubled text is fixed, I still don't have a clue about the former thing. I'm gonna note it on the internal tracker for later perusal because I cannot replicate it and it seems potentially spicy.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131
Status
Not open for further replies.