Female to Male Content?

DatOneGUy

Sep 15, 2016
As the title says, during my time playing CoC and TiTs now, I've notice that there is a distinctive lack of female to male transformatives or female to male npc story-lines (think Embry). Now this isn't a gripe, it isn't a complaint, but it is just an observation that I have had over the time that I have given this game a shot and CoC before that. Its kind of weird to me, that a game that offers so much open door content (so many choices!) that there is a distinct lack of a certain form of transformation. I can't transform any of my followers into males (hell I don't think you can transform any followers outside of Bess). This is a pretty open ended game and I adore it for being as such, there is a lot of choice, and a lot of emphasis on choice to be whatever you want to be regardless of sex, but when it comes to making people male, you have two choices: Man-up and Minocharge. Outside of that, there are no choices and when you compare it to the almost absurd amount of content for male to female...it just pales in comparison. As I said before, its sad, but that is just how things are written, and I suppose the only way that this will ever change if there were more written content for this particular form of transformation. So, I guess I will ask: Are there any plans for more female to male content or if there are no plans for it, would it be so much to ask for their to be some plans made for it? 

Beyond that, this game is amazing, and I will continue to pour more time into it regardless of what is done. Just would like to see things equal out a bit is all.

K

Krynh

It's a good point, but really if you want that kind of content the best way is to go about it is to either write it yourself or commission it. 

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There are tons of items that'll drastically change you and your gender. Storylines aside you can't really use a whole lot of items on NPCs in general.

Last edited by a moderator:

DatOneGUy

Sep 15, 2016
It's a good point, but really if you want that kind of content the best way is to go about it is to either write it yourself or commission it. 

I think commissioning someone to write that sort of content would be a smart thing to do, but at the same time I'm also worried that if I do commission it that it might never make it into the game in general. There is also a point where I have to think about if I'm willing to pay for something I play casually, I mean it would go a long way to fixing the lack of content in that certain regard, but at the same time is it financially feasible for me to throw cash at a talented writer to write the content that I want in the game. I also, don't really have much to offer in the form of writing skills, which means that commission might be the only choice I have sadly.

There are tons of items that'll drastically change you and your gender. Storylines aside you can't really use a whole lot of items on NPCs in general.

So far I only know of two items that do any sort of desired effect to changing the gender of the PC to male: Man-Up and Minocharge. If there is more, then that is a good thing! I'm not saying I am an all-knowing being, being human means I'm gonna be prone to a few stupid mistakes here, and there. Or in my case...a lot of stupid mistakes. Also it is quite sad that there is a lack of NPC (follower or not follower) transformation options either, though I understand that a lot of coding would be needed, and a lot of writing to make that in itself a reality.

K

Krynh

I think commissioning someone to write that sort of content would be a smart thing to do, but at the same time I'm also worried that if I do commission it that it might never make it into the game in general.

I've not heard of that happening, but you'll have to talk to those who accept commissions about the possiblity and what happens then if it does.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
The vast majority of people who write for and consume these games are primarily into banging feminine characters. So no, there's not much FtM content, nor will there ever be. You're welcome to create that content yourself, or commission it, but don't expect much if any enthusiasm from the dev side of things. 

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
As Savin said, through he's not entirely right, since it's a masculine character it will likely take a long time to get in. If you commission someone that has a lot of projects ingame, like Nonesuch, it's more likely to get ingame, and if you can get one that also codes it's more likely to bypass the issue of Dev's lack of enthusiasm.

This is my area of interest and I would like to know what kind of ideas you had, if you don't mind saying.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
There's no correlation between those two things.

'You're welcome to create that content yourself, or commission it, but don't expect much if any enthusiasm from the dev side of things.' - Savin

As I understand it, that last bit outlines the possibility of prolonged waiting in the low priority part of the content pipeline, which can potentially get clogged up at the point OP, or whoever he will commission to write for him, will submit the content.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
'You're welcome to create that content yourself, or commission it, but don't expect much if any enthusiasm from the dev side of things.' - Savin

As I understand it, that last bit outlines the possibility prolonged waiting in the low priority part of the content pipeline, which can potentially get clogged up at the point OP, or whoever he will commission to write for him, will submit the content.

He doesn't mean the devs literally just let male content sit at the bottom of the pile because it's male, he means the devs don't really care about creating the content themselves. If your content is good, it'll basically be implemented as soon as fen looks at it. 90% of the time though it needs work. Such is the nature of crowdsourcing.

Reactions: Foxxling

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
He doesn't mean the devs literally just let male content sit at the bottom of the pile because it's male, he means the devs don't really care about creating the content themselves. If your content is good, it'll basically be implemented as soon as fen looks at it. 90% of the time though it needs work. Such is the nature of crowdsourcing.

I see. Hopefully, you are right, and I was wrong.

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
The vast majority of people who write for and consume these games are primarily into banging feminine characters. So no, there's not much FtM content, nor will there ever be. You're welcome to create that content yourself, or commission it, but don't expect much if any enthusiasm from the dev side of things. 

That and there's quite a few of us who write for TiTS who are MtF, so we write from that perspective.