Female Lagomorph (bunny) sex scenes

WonderGamer

Oct 8, 2016
I have to say I'm more than a bit disappointed that the game seems to lack the ability to have sex with female lagomorphs when winning a fight against them in the plains; I've only been able to successfully screw a male one & it's not particularly a fetish of mine when it's male on male. Is there any intention on adding the ability to screw female lagomorphs in the future or am I just missing something that may already be in the game where you can seduce one of these female bunnies?

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
The devs evidently wanted to lay in the bones before going back and fleshing it out, hence the lack of basic sex options for various field encounters. Even the earlier field enemies that were a myriad of 4-legged animals only had 0-1 sex scene each (sometimes only a loss scene for one gender), and only started being expanded upon shortly before the game hit hiatus.

I'm sure there was the intention of filling out missing scenes for many of the encounters, but as I said, unlimited hiatus works.

Btw, If there currently is a scene that lets you enjoy the girl bunnies, it would be located in the Pit, in the bunny burrow. Again, only under specific circumstances. And only if I remember right...

WonderGamer

Oct 8, 2016
I remember the scenes with the horse & (I believe) cheetah characters in earlier versions, something I noticed I didn't encounter the last time I was sticking to the plains (before I would run into them even in the plains). Interestingly enough, they had both male & female sex scenes (female for the cheetah anyways, don't remember running into a male). So I guess the question is whether a lot of that got lost when I heard a lot of the project was lost when the original CoC (the one that was hosting the game) ended up having hosting issues I believe 2 or 3 (or more) years ago...

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The big issue with the lagomorphs is that there was a lot planned, but between the orgiastic focus of the scenes, the sheer quantity of options they involved, and... if I must be brutally honest, a certain blandness to the characters, there was not a lot of incentive to get involved with them from outsiders. Alder moved on to more interesting or world-building projects, and none of the guest writers really felt like expanding them, so they were left with what they had.