Feelings on small penis humiliation

Little Dick

Apr 2, 2019
I've been wondering what people around here think about this? Does anyone enjoy it? Having it done to them? Doing it to others?

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
It's probably the same as most kinks. You either have it, or you don't and can't really understand it.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Oh jeez... uh, I dunno?

I mean, judging by my toys I'm a bit of a size queen, and I doubt I'd like my own penis made fun of, but I have a lot of personal trauma about feeling inadequate and combining that with enjoying size myself...

So I'm gonna have to say "no", but if it was a turn-on to a partner then I'll give it a shot, and I'm easily turned on, so who knows what could happen.

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
Can you give me for example a TiTS scene? I who also enjoys the feminine penis, have found that small dicks are (due to TiTs) kind of my kink.

Thanks Fenoxo

I am not into humiliation. Like, the Bothrioc small dick scene kiinda steers into this direction, with it saying how somebody could leave a drone running around, and thinking out loud if my race has small vaginas as well. But also, pounding vaginas is not really the point of the feminine penis.

Stemwinder

Jun 15, 2018
In general I don't like humiliation content or blatant ego-stroking content and these two are flip-sides of each other. The whole idea that having this huge donk is the source of your pride, that the dick itself is a literal measuring stick for masculinity, and having it taken away is the most humiliating thing that could happen is just so...well, it's really the silliest aspect of a guy's mindset. Most any content that caters to the idea, whether it's bimbos salivating over it or bitches going on about its inadequacy, just comes off as so very insecure. This is something that has its thumbs in many pies, too, and it's far more pathetic to see a guy who can't handle it if a trap's dick is bigger than theirs or something than it is to just have a smaller penis.

The whole reason I don't tend to like either variety of this content is precisely because the basis of what should be humiliating/a source of pride is usually so banal and the further it goes into the whole big-dicked bull/small-dicked bitch thing the more deranged and shallow it seems. I'd say it only works consistently well when the target is clearly a shallow sod and have done enough to warrant a taste of their own medicine. But most small penis humiliation scenes that I've seen are basically just eroticisizing a man's feelings of inadequacy and I feel that content that builds up the ego without reliance on banalities like penis size is ultimately healthier for someone than getting off to the idea that they're literally not measuring up.

This is a funny anecdote I like to tell: I've been friends with this girl for a long time, back to secondary, and the ex she ends up stacking her new boyfriends against is the one who had the smallest dangle. I've no idea if she's exaggerating for effect but according to her it was no bigger than her pointer but he was so in tune with her body and would ram it right into the best spots that going back to boys who would just pump away was like losing a favorite dessert forever. And when she'd get cheesed off a them she'd tell them to their face that they were less of a man than old babydick Ryan. It's always a thing to watch just because you can tell that the whole idea goes against everything they believe and it bothers them immensely.

If there's any style of it I like it's that, where someone who was sure they were a stud suddenly feels inadequate.

Gigas_Magus

Sep 19, 2018
In an old, forgotten codex.
In real life: Likely not, as I don't get off by being mean to other people. However, if I was currently with someone who really had a kink for that kind of stuff, then I might be willing to try it at least once for them and see where it goes. It's important to be able to communicate with your partner and understand each other's preferences, and I can imagine [less desireable] activities to take part in.

In the Fenoxo (and other adult games): My character is almost exclusively a small feminine male that plays the role of submissive to other dominant characters that pretty much always have larger utilities due to the nature of my character's design. I enjoy sub/dom content as well as some size difference, so penis humiliation would probably be included with those categories, as long as the character isn't being an outright dick (heh).

Last edited:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Not into it, but will participate if the receiver is truly into it and in the end they don't truly care either way.

Besting an enemy in battle and grinding their face into the dirt is one thing but attacking their inner psychological structures and insecurities, whether they're into it or not, is something that heavily fluctuates on me being into it based on the situation I'm presented with. To me it's obvious that if someone mocks or humiliates someone for not measuring up in one aspect or another that they have a fault of their own that they can't get past or bring up to standard and so they make up for it by bringing others down and compensating for it with something else.

It's asinine, especially so in universes like CoC and TiTS where body manipulation is as normal as getting a haircut. Real life? Unless they're into it, don't do it, it doesn't put you in a good light at all.