Fazian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffy

Dec 14, 2023
Version used was 0.9.076, so maybe out of date

-Detail, during the "Fazian’s Quest: I Know Why the Caged Bird Dances" mission I fought the guard at the warehouse but failed to check my Lust. I got defeated immediately, but nothing happened. I knocked her out in two turns and entered. Anyway, I then auto-died in the upcoming fight. So it's just a detail. Still may call a premature game-over. Or cancel the fight option?

-I redid the quest and it has currently a X as if failed, but I did rescue Fazian.
Codex entry says:
  • Fazian’s Quest: I Know Why the Caged Bird Dances
  • ☒ Status: Helped Hepane, Saved Fazian from Major Ehstraffe and tarratch slavers
  • ┕ Clues, Lead/Dead-End Ratio: 5/0, of 5 clues
  • ┕ Warehouse: Tried to sneak through the door but failed
Is this status a "x" because of the warehouse?
I was testing around a bit and can't remember what I did exactly anymore... but I believe I went to the back, tried the door twice, got send to the front (going to the back was disabled) and then bribed the guard with 3000C (for an off planet holiday) and then won the Ehstraffe fight. So it should have a hook instead of a cross, right?
Unless I'm missing something...

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
definitely a result of being several (seven to be exact) versions out of date. im almost certain this is a bug that was reported and fixed already.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I'll need a save to test with and make sure, but yes, this issue seems to be for an outdated build of the game. Please use the latest build of the game and see if you have the same issue.

Jiffy

Dec 14, 2023
Both points exactly the same in 0.9.083.

Attachments

• Leila (H) - 7Hrs 33Mins, 17 Days - Myrellion, Sindathu.json
    660.7 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.