Favorite Postition/Sexual Activity?

Trace101

Mar 17, 2019
Cabin in the woods.
Another "just curious" post to be created - lol~ I like 'em. They're fun conversations in some cases. I also like knowing for whenever I do my crappy erotica-stories; you guys write so amazingly well! <3

Anyhow! What are some of your favorite positions?!

For myself:
1) I love eating my partner out. Nothing better than a thigh on each side of your head and a view of the ocean in front. <3
---Same when I have a male partner; although, I gotta admit, my gag reflex does not do well. D:
2) Face sitting. Specifically, my feminine partners. Surprised, right? :eye roll: Lol Yea, oral fixation for sure.
3) Wax Dripping! I haven't got to try this out with anyone yet, but I loooove the idea of it.
4) "The Sims Position" - I don't know a better name for this position, it's technically just the medical term. Anyhow! Nothing better than straddling your partners leg while shoving deep into them. I think this position gives the best access to any entry. Also feels nice dragging your balls against their legs. You can ALSO very easily lift your partners top-leg up for them, which feels very nice to have more of their legs on your body BUT ALSO(!!) allows them to more easily masturbate themselves while you're having fun. Highly recommend it to everyone. Also, I love being in either spot on this one.

So what's yours! I would love to know. :] Show me the diversity!

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
-snip-

Lol Yea, oral fixation for sure.
Woohoo fellow oral fixation! xD

I think I'd spontaenously combust saying some of this stuff in person but here goes in no particular order:

1) I love giving head, particularly in any position I can have my hair played with easily!
2) Perhaps my favourite position was introduced to me by my first longer-term girlfriend at Uni (and is the source of most this I guess >.<). She'd be sat down, slightly reclined and I'd be sat in her lap while she fingered me, I adore how intimate it feels and being able to kiss and look into her eyes is <3
3) Her butt, my face.
4) On my hands and knees/doggystyle getting railed.
5) Me laying on my back or on my tummy propped up a bit. I'm quite small and I really like the feeling of weight/pressure of my partner on top of me if that makes sense? Said girlfriend had about 1ft of height on me so she caused it xD.

EDIT: Not a position per se but I looooooooove having my nipples played with, I am convinced the lack of size went into sensitivity.

I really want to try bdsm/bondage because being tied up sounds fun and I like to fiddle so giving up control seems like a good plan :p

• Love
Reactions: Trace101