Favorite one Off Sex scene?

sarvu2543

Jul 6, 2016
Something I feel is greatly under appreciated from this series, is the amount of effort the writers put into scenes that are essentially just one offs. Now what are one offs? One offs would be scenes we only get the chance to see once, are none repeatable, and if you want to read them again the most efficient way is to keep a save file right before they happen.

(maybe a neat feature in the future would be for a NPC that has the power to make us relive our memories so we can just re read one off scenes against bosses)

But this isn't about a suggestion, this is my question to the community on what their favorite one off sex scene would be. Personally i'm not sure, but imo what the team recently wrote with the new dungeon boss is a real treat that made me go.

"damn they really put a lot of effort in the small details in this game"

So what are your thoughts that you can recall? Doesn't have to be against a boss either, if I remember some good gals/guys have some good one offs as well.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
It's not exactly a one-off but the Festivus scene with Ryn in the palace gardens is really sweet and you can only do it once a year. There's nothing better than cuddling with Best Girl, making love under the stars and then kissing under the mistletoe at the end. Bonus points for also having the option to dance with her beforehand but that's a separate scene. This will probably get replaced for me by upcoming Ryn-related content that Savin has teased on Discord which is truly one time only but that's still in the future.

For truly one-off scenes currently in the game, the Wayfort encounter with Kas would probably be mine. Lots of effort was put into that one; three sex scenes (with variations to choose from) and one of them has an optional Bad End gated behind a Corruption threshold most players will probably be nowhere near when they reach that point. That's a lot of work put into non-repeatable content and most of it's really hot, assuming you're into Demon Mommy anyways.

OribieND

Feb 20, 2022
Our Bailiff showing us the renovated wayford and having her hears uncontrolably twitching when we praise her about her work

Last edited:
Reactions: Charity and Kesil

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Brints scene where we fuck him while he wears the armor on. The one where he begs us to fuck him and where he acts more like a Brienne than himself. Can top/powerbottom him which was novel at the time of the release. Well, topping was. I do not remember you can powerbottom to him. Maybe if you oil him up?

Kiyokos sex scene for how intimate it was. Still not a fan of how quickly she falls for us but that is neither here or there.

I do like the scene where we tell Elves to screw off with their proposal that I become their vassel. One of few times where we actually get to reenact the power that we supposedly have.

Really just any scene where we get to act on our worst impulses without to much of a blowback. Like when we force ourselves on Brienne after she comes into existence. Or when we get to tell low confidence Ryn that we think less of her for how she acts.

For more virtuous one off scenes, giving Ryn a doll is sweet. It is simple, maybe to much (a lot of Runs scenes feel one note) but I liked it. Quinn talking about his feet is cute. Aroma asking to sleep with you for she is scared of :ghost:is charming. The answer is no of course but nice of her to ask.

There is this one scene of one character that I absolutely adore but I will wait for his expansion to come out to gush about it.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Kiyokos sex scene for how intimate it was. Still not a fan of how quickly she falls for us but that is neither here or there.
I always write it off as "chanps logically visited a few times before it happens" as to why it seems sudden, time being limited and all that.

For me though I like the Rindo one off for knocking her up, something nice about seeing a foxen champ just throwing away inhibition to knock up the ever lick fuck out of Rin. And also the Miko one, but more for the champ literally fucking to save there life kinda aspect. Honestly I just really like all the one off for foxes, like freeing Kiyoko, becoming a kitsune, Rindo becoming your concubine. A bit fox bias but honestly just like how tobs writes the champ.

Ria Brew

Nov 16, 2020
The Nakano variation of the Den of Foxes bad end for one. Watching him try to save face after cumming in your hand and then fucking you under the guise of "simply returning the favor" was adorable and you cannot convince me otherwise.

The introduction scene for Evelyn is also one I really like, particularly if the pc loses their virginity to her.

Tho I gotta say my favorite overall is the confession scene for Valencia. Stabbed me right in the romance. I flat out reloaded my save just to read through it again afterwards. I live for the romantic stuff, especially when feelings are admitted accidentally/on impulse and that hit the nail on the head.

Last edited:

Matt5

Mar 18, 2022
Everyone is being mostly wholesome, but my favorite one-off scenes are the ones where you lose to the orc guards and Argoth's bad end, and I actually liked Argoth character in general. I wish we could interact with him even after finishing Right of Conquest.

Reactions: luciel1331

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Back burner stuff, lotta orc/evergreen/Carmine stuff down the pipeline.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Kas bad end when losing to centaurs.. I miss being able to play with four legs. I love the sex scene with centaur Kas and centaur MC.