Favorite Areas in the game so far?

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
I've been playing this game for a while and inreally enjoy when we get new areas cause i like to imagine what it looks like

So I was wondering what some of your favorite areas in the game were. So far my favorite "wild" area is thr glacial rift. I always love ice areas so it was a pretty easy decision

My favorite town/city is definitely Khor'minos. I've been waiting for a long time drop into Moo town.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
I do not have a favourite.
I can tell you my worst tho. Glacial Rift and horse places.
Former has nothing interesting related to it and probably one of the least interesting quests in the game. Latter are empty and devoid of content.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
The forest, hands down. It's got the deer babes, the hive that produces more estrogen than honey, and nothing seriously annoying. 10/10, would start my adventure there again.

The valley has asshole horses and that karma houdini goblin, but Eubicha's there so it's not all bad. Just mostly bad. And the foothills have asshole orcs and birds and (currently) karma houdini mercs. But it does allow me to bully Jen and get more cat girls so silver linings and all that.

Fuuuuuuuuck the rift and undermountain though. They're filled with assholes and are a slog to get through with currently unbalanced enemies that take too long to fight. But I like bat girls so the Undermountain has a slight edge.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
My favorite area is the northern forest between the Wayfort and Winter City. Still no aggravating enemies other than random kitsune parties. It lets me visit my Leothran girls, my Kitsune den girls, my Tanuki girls, and my super hot Hellhound mate. Also, it's fun to visit with the cuddly snake-woman archmage when I set up camp. Gytha is roaming around there now and all I really need is to hire some Minotaur craftsman stoneworkers and get Garth to supply some local muscle and rebuild that stone bridge so I can visit my Hellhound faster from Winter City.

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
Gonna have to agree with the folks saying the Forests primarily. So much nice content to eat up in those areas.

And

Fuck the Glacial Rift and Undermountain

pinkcaitgang

Feb 3, 2022
Forests for sure, primarily the Old Forest. Can't really pinpoint why. I actually do like Harvest Valley a lot too, just none of the enemies there really do anything for me except Lusina, who is awesome.

Reactions: JinRonin

TheGSone

Apr 16, 2020
Probably Frostwood. I'll list the NPCs that make me like the place. Right at the start of the zone, you have Oxana's mansion, where you can date Senja. Then, in the actual forest, you can fight (and breed) the Drider Queen, and the Hellhound, and find Vatia and Vari. Finally, in the Kurokawa Den, two of my favourite NPCs, Rindo and Kohaku

Reactions: JinRonin

UndyingRevenant

Feb 23, 2021
i enjoy the undermountain a lot because its very comfy. you have not-kohaku as a lover and consumable merchant, a market of top of the line equipment and cursed items, a brothel, bri bri's family, various other lovers, playing poker with guards, multiple inns, soonTM the arena and other places. probably the first primary taste of what a possible good ending could be with brienne at least already talking about dreams for when you finish your goals, or at least for another home. most of the characters are very enjoyable there vanilla wise with some room for other kinks if you so choose. taking brienne to the bakery is small but a very lovely moment i wish there was more of, like when you furnish ailehs tower or buy etheryn a gift from the travelling traders. most of the areas are good though they just need a bit of love, the glacial rift personally i enjoy but id like to see the selkies and other... fishpeople? dunno what other term really but it'd be fun if they had like a mini town or settlement. its kinda empty by design and all but i hope they dont abandon it.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
While I don't really like minos.. I would say mino town as it has our very sexy moo teacher, Briennes family, hot Salamder lady and the centaur caravan. Also like the forest where Evergreen is, as she's one of my fav NPCs

Oh Philomena

Jan 20, 2022
I love Khor'minos! It appeals to a lot of my personal preferences — I love lactation kink and I'm more sexually interested in men than women. So! A milking barn + a lot of sexable minotaur guys = basically a guaranteed win, for me. As other people have said, the area's also well-realized, full of stuff to do and populated enough that it feels like a bustling city in comparison to the other small settlements we've found. It's a huge achievement for everybody involved in bringing it to life.

Oh Philomena

Jan 20, 2022
Now if they only had busts or personality, then yeah, it would be great. Nameless mobs do basically nothing for me, especially since a lot of their dialogue is basically Brint just less personal(ity filled) in nature.

Totally understandable! I don't mind nameless mobs at all because I find the depersonalization pretty sexy. Like, 'Oooh, my character's the type of floozy who will let random strangers treat her like this, and she's so hot that strangers are into it!'

Plus, in a game where people who prefer guys are definitely a very small portion of the player base, I'm just happy to get anything. Even the smallest bit of content is like, wow! A cookie! Just for me!

Reactions: luciel1331

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
I have a multi-way tie:

Brienne's Haus of Moos
Ryn's Butt
Kassyra's loincloth
The Wayfort, and all of the possibilities it contains.

Reactions: Majincotton

ninered

Mar 27, 2019
Frostwood is pretty stacked.
Fire Temple denizens, Vari, Evergreen & co., Wayfort, the frankly fantastic Kitsune content, I could go on.
I definitely spend the most time up there.

Honorable mention to Zo's hideaway.

I have to agree with the many before me that have stated that the old forest area is a favourite. Reason being that it's got the least annoying enemies, making it quite a delight to explore. Also, there's a certain fox lady that we come across there.

I also am a big fan of the Frostwood area as well. Kitsune den is there. Oxana's mansion is pretty cool. Also, hellhound is pretty neat. Then there's a particular hunter that guards the gate to the Winter City whom is cool. Lot's of good stuff.

Special mention to the Wayfort. It's home and I believe that there's some really cool stuff planned for it.