Favorate Skyrim Sexy Mods

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Since i couldn't find a thread like this, i thought i would start one myself
Skyrim is the ultimate customizeable RPG due to the many, many mods to tailor it to many tastes. Unfortunately, good (male) sexy mods are hard to come by. Bimbo and slutty clothing are a dime a dozen, but to find that truly exceptional pieces would take much slogging through to find. So lets share our favorites here so that we have a sort of list of Skyrim sexy to choose from.

(I ask that you mention the mod author's name and the body mod needed. Former is impolite not to nod, later leads to weirdness sometimes if you mix n match)

Reactions: Ormael

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
I don't particularly use any hardcore mod but I do like the works of Deserter X. His armor series is pretty darn good and it has versions to almost all the main bodies.

Also the follower Sofia by John Jarvis and Christine Slagman is hilarious and pretty nifty.

Bocoom

Dec 31, 2015
None! Because fucking Sony and its mod restricting bullshit!

Dark Ether

Aug 27, 2015
Have you checked out the mods available at Lovers Lab? There are several body mods, HDT, the infamous Schlongs of Skyrim, and some revealing armor mods for males as well as females.

DixiePig

Feb 12, 2017
Player Succubus Quest.

The title is a little misleading, what it does is lets you transform into a succubus, but what makes it great is that you get to completely customize your succubus appearance using other mods. So you can shop around for the perfect horns, wings, body type etc to put in your game.

vinfamy

Feb 14, 2017
My personal favorites are Amorous Adventures and SexLab Solutions. A quick google search will take you to LoversLab.

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
As long as we're having a Skyrim thread, what's everyone's favorite Skyrim spouses, modded or otherwise? Overall relationship-wise, not just for fuckin. I like marrying Marcutio (mage hireling found in Riften) and then Borgakh (lovely orc lady who can kick my ass), and traveling with Erandur, the Dawnstar nightmare quest priest.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
I always murder Erandur for the skull. I never got married either... it feels a bit odd to me.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Devious Devices