Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes more please!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hungryirishman

Feb 5, 2018
Kaska beamfury

Murphm, what you want!?

Your sweet captain Steele has returned once again to pay you a visit.

Mmmmmurp *pop* oh my god! It's about time (kaska forcefully blows her load all over herself in front of the guard)

Wow, surprised that thing doesn't get sore from overuse. Bet you get a lot use out of it you dirty slut.

Well big guy if you ever wanted a taste all you gotta do is ask kaska winks as she licks the last drops of cum off her cock

Y'know me. I like the ability of not needing to drink some herms cum every hour. Now drink your lil cup of energizers here so you can go get plowed by that Steele tech rich bitch.

Whatever you say stud. Kaska quickly chugs down her “lil friends” she calls them so she can gain all her lust back

Swish.

Hey gorgeous

Mmmphhh

I see since they've let you off your leash all you wanna do is suck that fat cock of yours.

Mmmhmmm *pop* thinking about it. I don't think you've ever had the chance to taste it yourself have you Steele? Would you, like a drink? *Wink*

Hmmm what a nice gesture but I think I'll pass. Why don't you get that sexy herm ass of yours over here and sit all the way down onto my cock. I'm sure that pussy of yours is wet enough to bottom out in one go. If you can maybe I will, take a sip of your cock

Oh goodie! Kaska jumps up and down with sincere excitement with her cock not missing a beat smacking against her luscious tits precum smearing a nipple.

Rushing over to you, as you sit your squishy butt down onto a nice and comfy chair. Kaska quickly takes her opportunity and straddles your hips and rubs her boobs against yours, with her cock politely erect between the two of you she starts to fuck her cock into your tits lightly touching the top of your prick with every bounce.

Hey, that's not nice. Trying to get yourself off and not giving me much to go with. If you don't bottom out soon I don't think you'll ever be able to.

With your last word kaska grabs ahold of your cock and rubs her tight gash with it. Slimy pussy juice rushes out and coats your tip and dribbles down your veins.

Trust me it wasn't to get me off but to be able to do this

Kaska looks you deeply into your eyes and waits for you to look back. As your gaze meets, kaska licks her lips and takes the plunge. 1 inch, 2, 3 ,4 cocks galore she's still going, she loses eye contact for a second as she's overwhelmed with so much cock going in after a long time of nothing in her snatch but her fingers for the past week, gasp, kaska finally inhales as she bottoms out on your massive cock popping into her womb. Eyes relocking with yours. You know Steele, you can keep me if you want, I wouldn't mind having your goodies and only your goodies please me for the rest of my days. Rubbing her hips back and forth trying not to let any sliver of your beast out of her gorgeous pussy.

I'd really like that kaska. Kissing her deeply as she starts to bounce in your lap. Cock rubbing between tits, and balls rubbing your tummy. You need more. You want to feel your cock thrusting into this willing slut harder. Faster. Being able to watch her eyes roll as you fuck her tight pussy over and over again is all you can think about. Barely able to move in the chair you try to thrust up into her bounces not able to do much, frustration builds inside you. You need to please her, you need to fuck her. Not for her but for you. The need to claim her..

I need you. To be mine kaska.

Kaska tongue out from pleasure building, climax ready, looks you in the eyes. Claim me then, Captain.

Hunger drives you. Picking her up with you off the seat, secures your cock inside her, you walk her over to the bed provided from the prison, align her just right and lower her just enough that the weight of both of you takes hold, thrusting with all your might burying your cock inside of her as you land onto the bed oh stars kaska screams as she starts to climax pussy gripping hard onto your massive cock. You start to thrust faster deeper longer. Almost all the way out just your head remains then slam it back in. Climax racking her body, holes clenching and cum shooting all over your chin, her face and the pillows above. Mmmhmm more. Creeps from kaskas lips almost inaudible. With a smile creeping up your cheeks you slow to barely moving at all with half your cock inside her

More? You ask. Kaska but only squirms and shakes her head hoping for more

Beg me for more. Beg me to fuck you, beg me to pump you full of cum like a good girl you claim to be for me

Kaska hesitates for a second before wispering in your earPlease Captain Steele, please cum inside my pussy please, pump me full and fuck me again, use me until you can't no more.

Flexing your cock inside her tight snatch you stare into her eyes

Please fuck me, I need to be fucked, I'll go crazy if you just stay like that, please fuck my pussy. Your pussy, fuck my cock. Fuck my ass fuck my mouth just use me how you want please Captain,please fucking fuck me!

Thrusting forward the dirty herm throws her head back YES! rotating her hips, thrust after thrust driving you closer to climax, come inside me please Captain.

Taking hold of her cock and shoving the tip into your mouth and stroking it with both hands

Ugh! Yes! Fuck me and suck my cock! I'm going to pump your mouth full of cum.

And I'm going to feed that slutty pussy of yours you say popping your lips off her cock. She starts shooting her load. NO! Suck my cock ughhhh. Pleeeeease! Load after load shoots out into the air coming back down landing on to her face. Smirking to her you thrust deeply inside of her. Ridging your entire body as your start to pump your load into her, first blast is more than enough to fill her womb, second squirt bloats her tightly packed pussy followed by three more with your final one forcing the rest to follow your cock out, spraying the sheets below.

Coming down from your climax you nuzzle into the dry patch on her neck.

I know. It was rude of me to tease you like that with that gorgeous cock of yours

It's been so long since anyone's sucked my cock other then me, I forgot how amazing it felt. I could only imagine how your tight pussy would feel Captain. It's been so long. All I ever do is take cocks. Nobody ever takes mine anymore. Almost no point having it if no one's gonna use it. Y'know??

Well it's cause of your little addiction effect it has. I can't be addicted to my favorite fucks cum, when I need to reclaim my dad's wealth on the frontier.

I know,but there's a cure, just I'm the only one who can make it. Who woulda knew I'd turn into an addict myself. But just in case, I decided I'd make a serum to make sure I don't fuck myself over.

There's a cure for it!? Don't you have people addicted to your cum like everywhere???

My knowledge is they're in treatment so they can cope. If I was to get out of here I'd want to rescue all of them and give them my love again.

But you forced them to be your slave!

Not really! It's not like that. Well it is. But they wanted it too other wise they wouldn't have accepted the bet or faught me. But they all accepted it and they were my people

You think they want to see you again?

All the time. They're my family

Hmm you said you wanted to be mine. Is that true or just hormones talking

I want you. I want to be with you forever Steele.

Your cute kaska. I wish I could take you with me.

You hug her tighter in your naked embrace. Afterwards rolling off of her cozying to the bed

Maybe you can take me with you!?

You can make me your slave. I'll do whatever you want I'll cook, clean anything!

So does that mean we have to go get your cum addicts?

Not if you don't want to. I can't force you to do anything. I would love to have my family home with me but there's a good amount. There's a mix of boys girls and herms. 12 of them… I know... I'm a little selfish

Holy smokes! You'd need a mansion to house all of them!

I have one! It's on cleptophic. It's a little dangerous planet on the dark side but the light side is always busy with malls, entertainment bars everything. You name it!

Kaska rolls on top of you with the shaft of her cock resting on your pussy and following the side of your cock. Up to your tits.

Seriously! I'll do whatever you want! I'll even help you get your family fortune!

Placement of her goodies couldn't be worse her cock feels so good rubbing your pussy and shaft at the same time. Kaska slowly humps her hips into you

What do you say Captain!!! Can you take me with you?

Give me a few days to think about it. I didn't come here looking to add anyone to the crew but… you could be useful in my crew. Let me figure things out first and maybe you'll have a new home by the end of the week.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So that's it for now maybe? Haven't ever really posted a story before I'm more of a reader then a writer. Hope yall liked it to some extent.

I've got a lot of things I wish a lot of characters would carry on with but character owners seem to disappear.

This story was written by me and will not be anywhere else.

Anyways... Happy smutting

Vergil1989

Feb 1, 2018
Illinois
Sorry to say, but you really need to completely rewrite this, and have someone go through with a fine tooth comb, correcting the numerous grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes that makes this a very difficult read. I couldn't get past the first few paragraphs before having to step away from this. I'm not trying to be cruel or mean or anything, but if you're serious about writing, just take much more time to fine tune and edit appropriately, or have a friend do so for you if English isn't your first language or what have you. Either way, I wish you luck and I hope my criticism doesn't turn you off from trying again later.

Hungryirishman

Feb 5, 2018
Sorry to say, but you really need to completely rewrite this, and have someone go through with a fine tooth comb, correcting the numerous grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes that makes this a very difficult read. I couldn't get past the first few paragraphs before having to step away from this. I'm not trying to be cruel or mean or anything, but if you're serious about writing, just take much more time to fine tune and edit appropriately, or have a friend do so for you if English isn't your first language or what have you. Either way, I wish you luck and I hope my criticism doesn't turn you off from trying again later.

Don't be sorry, this story took me half an hour to write. Obviously there would be typos and mistakes, as well as grammar errors. But I am sorry that it was that hard to read. PS if you at least looked for the end note. You would have a little more knowledge.

As well... English is my first language, 30min of writing and no edit. I think I did pretty good for a first story.

Anyways, thanks for the comment.