Fallout 4

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
If you play it on the PC, I can see settlements in particular becoming much more interesting and expansive with mods, I'm actually looking forward to that a lot. If you play it on the console... well, yeah. You should know what you're going to get. Also fuck you for being the reason for the dialogue system.

I play on xbone 'cause ease of access and mods (not all but some because we don't get lovers lab) are going to be accessible to consoles

GooTessa

Nov 3, 2015
With the Fallout 'Endings' It was less of an actual ending, more of a Storyline Intermission partially see-able thanks to the 'War Never changes' speech that normally only intros a fallout game rather than ends it. I personally think that Bethesdia is going to continue the plotline with one of the expacs they're goign to put out, rather than them all just being Sidestorys like they have before.

I mean, I really hope they do, those cookie cutter endings don't really.... END anything. Sure you took down your rival factions, but now your faction is pretty much out of work and your free to go roam around. And seeing that the Storymode got me to level 25 as a character with 9 int, and there's, what... 55 levels? Yeah just too ripe not to Make at least ONE of their DLC endgame content. Or at the very least will endit the endings if done before the end of the story quests, like how the BoS vs Enclave expac did in Fo3

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
With the Fallout 'Endings' It was less of an actual ending, more of a Storyline Intermission partially see-able thanks to the 'War Never changes' speech that normally only intros a fallout game rather than ends it. I personally think that Bethesdia is going to continue the plotline with one of the expacs they're goign to put out, rather than them all just being Sidestorys like they have before.

I mean, I really hope they do, those cookie cutter endings don't really.... END anything. Sure you took down your rival factions, but now your faction is pretty much out of work and your free to go roam around. And seeing that the Storymode got me to level 25 as a character with 9 int, and there's, what... 55 levels? Yeah just too ripe not to Make at least ONE of their DLC endgame content. Or at the very least will endit the endings if done before the end of the story quests, like how the BoS vs Enclave expac did in Fo3

Yeah, they were shite. And there's more to do for some of them

Like after you blow up the institute with the minute men Preston's like "Now we gotta fuck up the BOS" and then there's checkpoints everywhere that come under attack from everything under the rainbow. Granted the final BOS thing for the minute men is really easy.