Eye color?

Nayumii

Oct 21, 2021
Long story short, I made my char with blue eyes, accidentally ate a snake item and got yellow ones. I don't want the yellow eyes and have been trying to get blue back but I can't find a way, is there any way I can change my eye color from yellow to something else? (Preferably blue but at this point I just wanna get rid of the yellow)

I'm playing the Xianxia mod and figured there would be a way in the Save editor but there wasn't, I've been looking around trying to Google a solution too, but couldn't find anything.

Lone Wolf115

Refrain from putting questions about a modded version in this thread ask this question in the thread for this mod.
Long story short, I made my char with blue eyes, accidentally ate a snake item and got yellow ones. I don't want the yellow eyes and have been trying to get blue back but I can't find a way, is there any way I can change my eye color from yellow to something else? (Preferably blue but at this point I just wanna get rid of the yellow)

I'm playing the Xianxia mod and figured there would be a way in the Save editor but there wasn't, I've been looking around trying to Google a solution too, but couldn't find anything.
I'm sorry to say I don't know.

Last edited: