Exposure types for armor and exposure working better with scenes

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I think we need a breasts exposed tag. Or if it's in the game already, it needs to be applied to the male revealing armor you can buy from Xanthe and possibly the mesh shirt from her as well. The item descriptions for the armor/bra indicate they expose the torso and it's annoying that the appearance tab doesn't reflect this when a regular set of gear with the fully exposed tag does. Another thing that annoys me about the fully exposed tag is that I still have to strip for sex scenes that require bits that are already exposed. Also does the ass exposed tag even do anything? I found the zip pouch and it doesn't seem to do anything like exposing my ass, but a fully exposed tagged armor does mention my ass being exposed when I don't wear anything under it.

Ravelordnito

Sep 17, 2015
Agreed we definitely need some mechanic to allow certain clothing items to remain on during sex, specifically the kinky revealing stuff (Both for fetishy reasons and to avoid the potentially awkward dialogue of revealing yourself by striping out of clothing that is already revealing) but I would also like it if there was a way for writers to keep include non-exposure clothing items in specific scenes.

It's awkward as fuck when my leather and whips dommy steele has to take off her underbust corset every scene.

Also scenes where we can actually wear the schoolgirl uniform/cheerleader uniform would be the best, IIRC some of Bess's scenes have her keep her outfit on.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
There are already flags for fully-exposed, as well as exposed breasts, crotch, and ass. They may just not be fully implemented yet and scenes that have issues with exposed body parts should be posted in bug reports. So if you find instances of this, please report it.

Do keep in mind that exposed wear doesn't mean transparent suits, it means that the private parts (nipples, genitals, asshole) are actually exposed to the elements and can be accessed without removing anything. Having super skimpy wear or even pasties should probably not count as exposed wear, if that make sense.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
There are already flags for fully-exposed, as well as exposed breasts, crotch, and ass. They may just not be fully implemented yet and scenes that have issues with exposed body parts should be posted in bug reports. So if you find instances of this, please report it.

Do keep in mind that exposed wear doesn't mean transparent suits, it means that the private parts (nipples, genitals, asshole) are actually exposed to the elements and can be accessed without removing anything. Having super skimpy wear or even pasties should probably not count as exposed wear, if that make sense.

That makes sense. Guess I'll do some more testing to see what does and doesn't work as I'm really liking the Premium Armstrong Suit. Should I make a new thread in the bug reports section once I've amassed of list of scenes that don't work or just post here?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
That makes sense. Guess I'll do some more testing to see what does and doesn't work as I'm really liking the Premium Armstrong Suit. Should I make a new thread in the bug reports section once I've amassed of list of scenes that don't work or just post here?

Probably best to post it in the bug reports. Be sure to add in samples of text where the issue appears as well--that will help in finding where it is at to fix.