Explored places on map disappearing after centaur dungeon

Lukistr

Mar 18, 2019
Alright this one is interesting. I finished the centaur dungeon and then went to the star on the map to get the event with the marefolk chieftain to send her home. Immediately after that event I met Hashat and chose not to do anything with her and the explored map disappeared. I imagine its not a huge deal since you can still explore the map and then move and its hard to get it in the first place but thought I would report it anyway. It happened on the downloaded version of the game btw.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Alright this one is interesting. I finished the centaur dungeon and then went to the star on the map to get the event with the marefolk chieftain to send her home. Immediately after that event I met Hashat and chose not to do anything with her and the explored map disappeared. I imagine its not a huge deal since you can still explore the map and then move and its hard to get it in the first place but thought I would report it anyway. It happened on the downloaded version of the game btw.
Are you sure you ever explored up to that tile in the first place? It's still a bug, it should probably auto-unlock all the tiles between marefolk and centaur village, but I highly doubt you explored them in the first place and it just un-explored them somehow.

Lukistr

Mar 18, 2019
Yep 100% sure. Also if you look at the image you can see the whole map is unexplored including the marefolk village and so on. I can post a save from before if you want to. Posted a better picture.

Attachments

• Untitled (1).png
    Untitled (1).png
    655.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Yep 100% sure. Also if you look at the image you can see the whole map is unexplored including the marefolk village and so on. I can post a save from before if you want to. Posted a better picture.
Yeah a save from before would be helpful. The connecting lines for the rest of the map mean that the tiles are still explored, them being grayed out is because you can't get to them from your current location.

Lukistr

Mar 18, 2019
Alright I am an idiot I have several saves and I finished the dungeon today on two of them. And this one is the one where I did not explore the entire map. So there is no bug I am a blind idiot and very sorry for wasting your time. I am going to bash my head against a wall now.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Alright I am an idiot I have several saves and I finished the dungeon today on two of them. And this one is the one where I did not explore the entire map. So there is no bug I am a blind idiot and very sorry for wasting your time. I am going to bash my head against a wall now.
It's still kinda a bug, like I said earlier it should probably auto-explore all the tiles on the path from Marefolk Village to Centaur Village.

Lukistr

Mar 18, 2019
Well I suppose at least something decent came out of it anyway sorry again for wasting time. I will make sure to double-check stuff in the future even when I am sleep-deprived af.