Expanding Content on Mirrin

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Hello, I'm just curious if anyone would like the idea of me expanding on the NPC of Mirrin from Ten Ton Gym on New Texas (Tavros)?

I'm planning on writing a small expansion on her and one day ACTUALLY finishing a submission of my own and be credited for SOMETHING I've done.

My Expansion will include:
EDIT: [Omitted] tags to remove suggestions due to disapproval of the author.

- Adding a BreedHerLive to allow PCs to 1st Impregnate her and a 2nd time.
- [Omitted].
- [Omitted].
- Adding Assert options for PCs to Dominate Mirrin during sex.
- [Omitted].
- Adding lots of Fem Mirrin scenes to compensate for the Herm options and lack of Cock Only PCs.
- Adding Quality of Life content to add more variety to your visits and hangout with her doing non-smut things like a Photo Shoot or Dating.

I just really LOVE my dragon-lady Waifu and wanted to have more fun with her by adding more to her. It is a small project that have in mind to do and I am asking permission to do her. So if this idea gets attention and someone is willing to help with editing, it's on my to-do list.

I want to do this as my first official TITS Event Submission to really cement myself. Sou'jure was my most ambitious project that flopped because it was too damn big. This time I want to start out small and work with improving existing characters until I'm ready to tackle medium size projects.

I'll admit, I'm very nervous about it and any advice or feedback is much appreciated.

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Well @SoAndSo is her author, you ought to ask them for the go ahead before anything else.

I'm waiting for their response. I'm eager and willing, these things just take time to process before I cement my proverbial "foot-in-the-door" so to speak. I'm not sure how long it will take me but I'll do my best to make it damn near close to the quality it deserves.

JustSomeGuy

Mar 17, 2018
Never liked pissing on people's parade it's just that alot of what you've suggested appears to be grossly out of character for Mirrin. Why not just make your own dragon muscle waifu.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Are you prepared for SoAndSo to possibly decline your offer? Some characters are the pet projects of their authors where as others are rather free for anyone to add to from what i've observed.

I know, which is why I'm nervous about it. I even said so when I bought up the non-english words and their contexts to her emotions and personality. I don't want to break her charm without considering her "ticks" and muses that make her so endearing. If I do get consent, I'm letting them have a look and adjust my style accordingly and try to get what I want to add (if possible). I don't know if there is any future plans for her but if I can contribute to it in some way similar to Anno's variety of events and scenes. I'll be happy for it and I'm sure someone else will appreciate it as well for making it an option for them.

In truth, there's a lot of characters lacking flavor that can be expanded upon when repeated text tend to get stale quickly. Hopefully I'll be able to do something for once that I can be proud of.

Reactions: gena138

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Never liked pissing on people's parade it's just that alot of what you've suggested appears to be grossly out of character for Mirrin. Why not just make your own dragon muscle waifu.

NPCs are difficult to hash out and be submitted for approval. Making one is considered a medium sized project for me. I have one already thought up to be a Sadist Trainer but that relies on mirroring Akane's Painslut and Quest for mechanics to function properly (I think).

I have lots of ideas but my mistake is what made Sou'jure a failure, too ambitious and too big. Something TheDarkMaster warned me about in the beginning and Fenoxo (at the time) said it required editing and coding was really really bad at the time.

Thinking on it, it's better to work small and work up the confidence to go bigger over time. One day I will but let's face it, that's a daunting task to do with very little room to meet the prerequisites and expectations for submission. A lot of work only to have it denied for one reason or another.

I'm learning as I go what makes a good submission and how to increase my odds of getting it Implemented. Once understood, I can make a formula that works and work from there. Less hassle for the Dev Team, easier on my nervousness and better content.

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
As always with expansions to existing characters, author's approval is important, but I will say this:
I'm planning on writing a small expansion on her
Assuming you did all of these things (and I'm not too sure SoAndSo would approve some of these), that would not be a small expansion at all. This point alone:
- Adding Quality of Life content to add more variety to your visits and hangout with her doing non-smut things like a Photo Shoot or Dating.
Would be pretty decent in terms of amount of effort. Projects can very quickly get out of hand when writing these things, and it's best to start small: even smaller than you think.

That said, I always hope for the best-case scenario where characters I love (and boy do I love Mirrin) get additional content that their creators are happy with

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
As always with expansions to existing characters, author's approval is important, but I will say this:

Assuming you did all of these things (and I'm not too sure SoAndSo would approve some of these), that would not be a small expansion at all. This point alone:

Would be pretty decent in terms of amount of effort. Projects can very quickly get out of hand when writing these things, and it's best to start small: even smaller than you think.

That said, I always hope for the best-case scenario where characters I love (and boy do I love Mirrin) get additional content that their creators are happy with

I'm aware what I'm doing is outside the norm for her. I just felt odd about her treating me like a Sub when I felt it was more of a Bromance when I first trained with her to look fine and sexy. I literally just used her to get in shape until I fell in love with her. But as I've read more and more, she did certain things too out of place for my kind of character. I play as a Sadist and for my PC to be so willing to be so easily dommed by his friend. I felt it could have gone better or feel more mutual than the one-sided domme as she was written. I really liked the parts you can do with her but rarely does your character have any chance to Assert their personalities. Like streaming your impregnation as a Vag PC in BreedYouLive when you never ever get that option to do that to her as a Dick PC.

Turning her into a Sub was just wishful thing on my part. Payback for the times she was the Dom, things of that nature. Nothing too crazy that breaks her charm or the relationship that would be too tasteless. Having 2 cocks of 16' inches feels a bit excessive for a single butthole, when one can do the job. Or when having sex, Mirrin has her manly bits in place that disrupts the flow to use her vag during some scenes. What would that scene play out a second time? If she is willing to Upgrade to a knot with 6 more inches for both dicks, why can't she be asked to Downgrade or Remove for her lover and partner?

Just having the Upgrade option only felt she was meant to have a female PC only and everything else was stapled on to compensate for others. Not insulting. But it could be expanded on if that got more attention and people would love it if it were an option to choose than just that one option.

As for the second bullet point, Quality of Life is considered small compared to my view of what I do. I'm open to writing more than one extra situation to be repeatable per visit. Hanging out with Mirrin is fun, wishing there was more you can do with her outside of the apartment or gym. Could be better to explore more about her life as you don't see that much side of her celebrity side aside from the regular stuff she does in brief scenes.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
aving 2 cocks of 16' inches feels a bit excessive for a single butthole
She doesn't have two 16' cock. One is 16' the other is 12'.

why can't she be asked to Downgrade or Remove for her lover and partner?
Cos most people don't become complete thralls to their significant others. Certain demands can be deal-breakers to relationships.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Both the de-dicking and the sub path sounds like a lot of work. I'd be up for playing through them if they don't change the personality too much, because some people think that doing so must automatically remove their personality and turn them into a cocksleeve. Best of luck to you, assuming you get the thumbs up to do this.

Reactions: Grimoire

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Both the de-dicking and the sub path sounds like a lot of work. I'd be up for playing through them if they don't change the personality too much, because some people think that doing so must automatically remove their personality and turn them into a cocksleeve. Best of luck to you, assuming you get the thumbs up to do this.
Well, I did get a response and liked most of my ideas although some slight changes. But because I made my ideas very brief they want details on the How and Why.

I'm going to be doing a rough draft for SoAndSo with different options for each idea for them to check off for a greenlight.

At the moment, SoAndSo was okay with everything BUT the Mirrin Sub, Downgrade, Remove cock options. They really need more clarification on what I really intend to do for her. Hence the rough draft.

Since I'm trying to get Fem Mirrin approved, I'll have to make something that will change SoAndSo's mind or consider it ACCEPTABLE in order to greenlight it. But their answer, for now, stands as a hard NO.

Once I finished the draft, I'll post it here with their responses.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Or maybe respect SoAndSo's desire for the character.

I get that Mirrin doesn't quite suit your particular fetishes and tastes, but to radically change so much of Mirrin, you're going to end up with something that isn't Mirrin.

Considering the amount of work you're about to embark upon, with no guarantee that it'll be accepted, it might be more prudent to work on a new character. One that suits your tastes.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Or maybe respect SoAndSo's desire for the character.

I get that Mirrin doesn't quite suit your particular fetishes and tastes, but to radically change so much of Mirrin, you're going to end up with something that isn't Mirrin.

Considering the amount of work you're about to embark upon, with no guarantee that it'll be accepted, it might be more prudent to work on a new character. One that suits your tastes.

It's not a re-edited Mirrin. I'm adding to what's already there. The lackluster quality DoAndSo did for one gender, they stated it was lacking the kind of mood to push for.

The Downgrade, Remove, Fem and Sub are the biggest problems that SoAndSo doesn't agree with. I can respect that, so I'll work with what I did get checked and work on those. Everything is going through SAS first to get the tone right and keep it aligned to their style before submitting.

Give me a chance to show what I can do before judging.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
The only thing I don't really like with mirrin is the fact she has to put her dicks in pc's face while working out and basically automatically being the dom in the getting lunch scenes that have the pc automatically submissive and blushing while squirming nervously as mirrin shows them pics of her cock in the pc's face so other than those things and her large cocks being a priority for her sex scenes a okay muscle girl. I just wish the pc had the option to be a sub/dom or equal with her from the very start.

Reactions: Grimoire

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
She doesn't have two 16' cock. One is 16' the other is 12'.

Cos most people don't become complete thralls to their significant others. Certain demands can be deal-breakers to relationships.

I've asked SoAndSo to elaborate the reason for the Upgrade option and not have a Downgrade or Remove option.

When they made her, she was given a "self-made", "Personal Improvement" and the personality she was given this is a direct quote from them on her development:

Hm, I'll answer the question first.
It's a bit hard to give voice to exactly what I was thinking three years ago to the day (more or less) but I knew that I wanted someone who would balance the nutty, admittedly off-putting approach to most of the characters on New Texas. It seemed like having some sort of subversion would fit, if small, cuz her physical design had been stuck in my head for weeks. I went with 'openly lonely', in the sense that she was untreated. So how would anyone contrast the Treatment? Think rationally, focused because it's part of who you are and not due to a mod, make everything your own choice.
So the idea became that she's self-made and chose to do everything herself, with or without people around to help. I think this attitude only really works in TiTS' universe because it's incredibly easy to make money if you just happen to tick some aesthetic boxes. A conflict for her early on was 'when is enough modding enough?' and I settled on 'when i look like something i want to', so she looks like a kind of qilin/kirin monstergirl. That then became, for her, an aversion to further modding as she's gotten what she wanted. Yet she kept working out, working the hustle, going and going, because there was always something else she could do, building upon what she already has. It's sort of the 'i'm rich, i don't have to care' mentality I wanted to initially get across, she's not exactly humble. Still, I'd assign her narcissism as relatively benign as she works hard to earn it. When you come in and she's all 'let's have it kids', it's an exploration (for her) of how she could handle it on her own. It's quite something that she allows the player access but, as I wanted to (not sure if successfully) to convey through the expansion, that aspect basically becomes a thought ticking over in the back of her mind because she's just really enjoying being a parent and enjoying the player.

To me, personal improvement is mostly outlook. I'm not super versed in philosophy but I do read it a fair bit and particular views on human perception like David Hume's No Self Theory and Daoist literature are very core to the stuff I write about. Through both lenses, empathy is a necessary answer, so in that regard, improvement can be anything, mind and body, as along as it is tempered by empathy and built upon what you already have. If it's corrective and allows for further understanding, that's a bonus. Wilful destruction of mind or body is pointless as it's all fixed events along a linear, fogged path anyway, why tempt the dice roll? I use this kind of outlook for a few of my characters but mostly in Mirrin as she's very much a physical, in-the-real kind of person.

Just going to run through the other stuff real quick.

The only thing I don't really like with mirrin is the fact she has to put her dicks in pc's face while working out and basically automatically being the dom in the getting lunch scenes that have the pc automatically submissive and blushing while squirming nervously as mirrin shows them pics of her cock in the pc's face so other than those things and her large cocks being a priority for her sex scenes a okay muscle girl. I just wish the pc had the option to be a sub/dom or equal with her from the very start.

I agree with you on that. One of the things I want to do is add an alternate scene to that encounter with the flag "Bromance" that way there's a Masculine option for one group of players and a Feminine option for another group. SAS said when they made her, they were really going for a patronizing persona and that devolved into a weird one-sided event that they admit wasn't what they thought was fitting.

A not a rewrite! It's an addition.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
The only thing I don't really like with mirrin is the fact she has to put her dicks in pc's face while working out...
Are you kidding me? That was one of the hottest scenes of the game. The whole "Oops, did my cock just fall out?" gambit. Daddy likey.

Reactions: Malidica

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Are you kidding me? That was one of the hottest scenes of the game. The whole "Oops, did my cock just fall out?" gambit. Daddy likey.

I would probably like it if the situation was reversed with the pc doing that to mirrin instead since I'm not a fan of taking dick in any holes and being forced to enjoy it with certain scenes involving herms (Kiro and Mirrin to name a few) but whatever we all have our kinks

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
I would probably like it if the situation was reversed with the pc doing that to mirrin instead since I'm not a fan of taking dick in any holes and being forced to enjoy it with certain scenes involving herms (Kiro and Mirrin to name a few) but whatever we all have our kinks

How about if she instead "accidentally" drops her slate device behind her while spotting you on the bench. She crouches down to pick it up and her sweaty rearend is teasing your gaze and you're distracted. Would that be more preferable?

That other scene is staying whether we like it or not. But that doesn't mean I can't curve that to play out a different way with that suggestion. It won't be big and it's doesn't require that much in the way of inserting if it was tagged right. So it can appeal to someone's fetish if they're not big on the cock-on-face thing.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
How about if she instead "accidentally" drops her slate device behind her while spotting you on the bench. She crouches down to pick it up and her sweaty rearend is teasing your gaze and you're distracted. Would that be more preferable?

That other scene is staying whether we like it or not. But that doesn't mean I can't curve that to play out a different way with that suggestion. It won't be big and it's doesn't require that much in the way of inserting if it was tagged right. So it can appeal to someone's fetish if they're not big on the cock-on-face thing.

That could work or maybe a nip slip

Shura

Apr 15, 2018

In this case, Mirrin and Kiro aren’t for you. ^^;

I absolutely hate that fully breaking Del is the only route with any real development for the character, but I just opted to avoid doing it back when I thought it was the only option (thankfully you can have him go to Canadia without any further mindbreaking beyond the initial one).

There are so many character options on TiTS you can just avoid doing content you don’t like. And for these developed characters, it makes sense you can either learn to like their kinks or butt out. That’s how actual relationships work; if something’s a dealbreaker, you just don’t do it.

To use another example, I absolutely adore Ramis, but she’s not into girls and futa. But I refuse to masculinize or sissify myself just to do her content and get her panties so I’m happy enough being her bestie.

Sure as heck am NOT de-dicking myself for Fadil, and ESPECIALLY not doing it or the trap treatment for Beth’s stupid brothel. Am I curious about what goes on there when you turn tricks? Sure. Do I absolutely need it to enjoy the game? Nope!

Likewise, with Mirrin, I would rather there not be anything involving her breaking character just to satisfy the opposite kink.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Likewise, with Mirrin, I would rather there not be anything involving her breaking character just to satisfy the opposite kink.

I'm not looking to, as you said, you don't want to be demoralized, the little spoon for the NPCs. If you choose Treatment option just out of curiosity why Mirrin doesn't do it to make herself happy and get new mods. You learn she likes to be in control of herself and not change herself. My problem is that you flirt and tell her that you can get her off to relief her stress of being alone.

You don't get to back out of it, you never wanted your PC to say that so you just forced yourself into the situation for being curious. When you finish talking, she disappears then you get her back. She pulls you to Her Place and upfront tells you she's taking the lead and you have no say in that. You don't even get a chance to walk away if you aren't into her like that. She immediately has sex with you and your stuck with her dominating you in every sex scene.

My goal is to fix that sort of problem and allow players to back out or convince Mirrin to share the Big Spoon. Roleplay as a Sub or a Dom.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
In this case, Mirrin and Kiro aren’t for you. ^^;

I absolutely hate that fully breaking Del is the only route with any real development for the character, but I just opted to avoid doing it back when I thought it was the only option (thankfully you can have him go to Canadia without any further mindbreaking beyond the initial one).

There are so many character options on TiTS you can just avoid doing content you don’t like. And for these developed characters, it makes sense you can either learn to like their kinks or butt out. That’s how actual relationships work; if something’s a dealbreaker, you just don’t do it.

To use another example, I absolutely adore Ramis, but she’s not into girls and futa. But I refuse to masculinize or sissify myself just to do her content and get her panties so I’m happy enough being her bestie.

Sure as heck am NOT de-dicking myself for Fadil, and ESPECIALLY not doing it or the trap treatment for Beth’s stupid brothel. Am I curious about what goes on there when you turn tricks? Sure. Do I absolutely need it to enjoy the game? Nope!

You're right I do avoid most characters I don't like or have the kinks I want like that hyena woman and giant lizard guy on Tarkus who gives the player the best weapons in the game so far in my opinion. While for Kiro I turned her into a bimbo which is a huge kink for me (Mitzi,Stella, Ellie, new texas cow girls) along with ramis who I also adore despite the hole wanting a foursome with traps/fembois which I turn down. But nice to read different views on certain characters

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
But nice to read different views on certain characters

I agree with you, it's very refreshing to see what people think about an idea and give feedback on the topic. Since posting this idea, I've learned that alot of people prefer Mirrin as she is and her fetishes and some were willing to try her out even if she isn't their particular fetish.

I'm also learning that I need to be EXTREMELY careful when I'm writing scenes for her because people who think another author is just gonna ruin it for them isn't going to do a job of it or get help from the original author.

It is constructive criticisms like these that help me understand my audience (or SoAndSo's) better to make it worth doing and ensure that I'm held accountable for something I'm doing.

Unhelpful comments and demoralizing complaints really hurt when it's the loudest voices protesting their objections when they're not the chosen representatives of the group that may like an idea of doing that the author is trying to appeal to. Not saying it isn't well deserved, some people have the gift others don't. I don't hold it against people for stating that it's not a good idea but that shouldn't deter an author from trying something. It's through caution and showing that you're up to the job is where it should really count.

I agree with that sentiment. Not everyone is gonna find that perfect fetish no matter what it is. It would be impossible to even try. I think if someone really cared about the NPCs enough to at least try a new or different fetish they might like a character more than if they refuse to and just out right avoid them.

I didn't like Mirrin at first because Herm. But I was willing to let her take my virginity (pussy and anal) and I was surprised by how endearing she was in the Preggening Arc. Since then, I wanted more to do with her but it's limited at the moment.

So now that I've had the time to look her over, she's not entirely a deal breaker if we break down a wall or two to go around the forced Dom and one-sided interactions. With some elbow grease and a fine tooth comb, we can work with what is already there and add more appeal without compromising character (NPC or Players) and continue her story without her fetish being a total dealbreaker to people who are genuinely interested in her.

I believe that characters are meant to be enjoyed by everyone and if someone is willing to do them correctly and with help, writers should be encouraged to take a risk even if it doesn't get into the game. You don't know what works if you never get permission, get feedback and feel out your audience, take risks and be optimistic.

This is a hobby, not your entire world, so relax and take your time if you really enjoy writing. "A rushed game is forever bad but a delayed game can be a good game" or in this case a writer.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
I think you'll find most of the people who don't like what you're suggesting actually have nothing against you writing such content, it's that you want to add it to Mirrin, i myself felt like your initial pitch was akin to inverting her character, taking away everything that makes her Mirrin and pushing your own ideas of who she is on to her. If you wrote your own character doing all of those things i'd fully support you, but as it stands, i really hope SoAndSo doesn't approve you writing anything for her that lives in opposition of the character's established persona. I say this as someone who doesn't even like Mirrin, she does not do it for me, but she's a firmly established character and i think she deserves to be left the way she is. I really hope you move on from this idea and instead create your own character, i'd really like to see the person you make.
Yeah, I should have thought about it more when I made the initial post before asking SoAndSo what they thought first. It would have saved me time trying to correct myself.

Still, I'm going to try and at least fix the Treatment pathing and loop around the Lover/Friend paths to get to the Preggening Arc because let's face it: that path is literally a dead end with repeatable options. Then I'll be happy about it more.

When I do make an NPC, I hope you find them entertaining as I do making them :)

I have two NPC idea named Samara: a female Saurmorian Captain which can be found on Uveto. Another is a Terran named Zaeed, a transhumanist with a cybernetic and Sadist fetish.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Thread Update]
Hello everyone. First off, thank you everyone for your feedback and interest in this thread.

Just an update, I just wanna apologise on the pitch and a HUGE apology on the confusion of a few ideas regarding PC Assertiveness and how I wanted to implement it.

To explain a long story short: I didn't open The Preggening Arc to compare my notes when making my ideas for pathing and scene construction. Embarrassing as it is, I do regret making a huge stink over it and I'm sorry.

Apparently, SoAndSo added a particular fix section dealing with the Hmm and Actually approach. I didn't know about that. So after running Testing Plays separate times and getting different results. I've came to the conclusion that I may have overlooked something. Behold, I did. Thank God I didn't go through with some of my ideas because that's 50% of the work.

After some workshopping on the ideas and with some consulting with the author, the ideas I had will be taking a better and more dichotomy approach in allowing everyone to choose (top or bottom) which can be presented in the Hmm and Actually choices.

[Sexy Fight] will appear if players select Actually (and if they want to go the Hmm path they can) or the second option which is to fight Mirrin (either to play hard to get / earn the right to be the Top) which turns the PC from Friend to Lover with a One-Shot depending on the Victor and unlocking new sex scenes (or greying out if the PC loses) there is definitely going to be more PC Sub content and a few new scenes for Dom PCs. Bare in mind all of these sex scenes are Roleplay and not persistent.

I'm very happy for that victory!

However! If the PC has already become Mirrin's Lover by selecting Hmm and did the introduction One-Shot for first time sex. After doing it with her twice, [Sexy Fight] will appear if players want to fight her. This is subject to change as I work out a non-violent way without fighting her. Just pointing that out.

After which, I'm completely satisfied with the setup and work on Mirrin's sex scenes on New Texas.

Activities are available to everyone regardless of status, that's the direction we're going with. But what those will be, I'm still figuring out. It will definitely have moments where the PC can actually be the mischievous one and teasing Mirrin. (Dastardly!)

Beginning the Preggening Arc: I only have the one idea and that's the LivePumpHer option which I'm going to have a blast doing (no pun intended).

Tavros is going to be even less content for me to add given that my focus was primarily on New Texas. But I do think Pregnancy Sex could be one of those ideas that I might draft for (I might not) but a few more sex options on Tavros would be nice. Activities are still iffy given that the "power-couple" dynamic might not be as set in stone as a full committed relationship as I thought it was. SAS might change their mind on that direction if they decided to do more work on her, I don't know what their plans are on that front.

If someone was hoping for that kind of commitment, I'd say tell SAS that. But as for me doing it, I'm giving it a "status pending" until they give the word for future development.

With this new change of direction on my original pitch, what are your thoughts on this?

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
I like it but I would like to see/read some text to get a better idea of the new mirin/pc relationship to give better feedback