Exhibitionism: Raise it up fast?

FerrusAxel

Aug 10, 2020
So yeah... Probably simple question. but how do I raise my Exhibition levels quickly without doing something extreme like taking The Treatment or Holiday? can I still wear sexy underwear like my hardlight jock strap? and do I really need to be at 100 Exhibitionism to fully enjoy public sex scenes?I've been looking for simple ways to do it but nothing comes up.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
To quickly raise Exhibitionism, give Erra some Public Pets.

You can wear your Hardlight Jock Strap with low Exhibitionism, especially if your outer Armor/Clothing doesn't have the Crotch Exposed flag. In fact, wearing it with a Crotch Exposed armor will raise Exhibitionism. Or slow down the decay, I'm not 100% sure on that. According to the Wiki, it can do either.

I don't think you have to have 100%, you just have to be over certain thresholds. The breakpoints seem to be 33% and 66%.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

Flahne's Under Desk scene (requires having talked about her race) and both Exhibition scenes (requires having done the Under Desk scene) all have Exhibitionism gains without requiring any amount of Exhibitionism to access, so she's a good early game source. Erra's Public Pets are easier to farm, but require having had her Past, Relationships and Dee talks, which in turn require having sex with her at least thrice.

If you have a vagina and aren't pregnant, Miscreant Manor on New Texas gives a significant boost to Exhibitionism, though if you want to farm Exhibitionism that way I'd recommend taking some Sterilex beforehand since there's a very good chance of getting pregnant each time it's used.

The hardlight jockstrap is transparent, which means wearing it with clothes/armour that expose your ass/crotch or are also transparent, or not wearing any clothes/armour at all, will cause your ass and/or genitals to be visible, which in turn will cause your Exhibitionism to steadily rise each day up to a certain point (depending on how much of your body is visible). Though if you want to raise Exhibitionism that way, it'll be quickest to go fully nude.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
If you have a cock and a female identity, Delilah's Slut Training option is a quickly repeatable method of grinding Exhibitionism that works all the way to 100% / Ultra-Exhibitionist and doesn't rely on any RNG. It's the usual method that I use. Strip beforehand to ensure there's no Exhibitionism loss from time passing while clothed.